I - The Transferee

Kasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIWOO's POV 

 

After I ran out of my classroom, I happened to stop at the music room. I got so enchanted at the melody that I just heard awhile ago and now I am trapped inside. 

 

 

Someone might locked the door, I can't open it. It would be dangerous to use some strength, they might know or might get suspicious about me. 

 

 

"Hello? Is there someone outside? Please.. Open the door." I keep on knocking and yelling but it seems that no one heard it or noticed that I am inside the music room. 

 

 

As I turn around and looked at the place, it looks abondoned. There were boxes and things that are being covered with large cloth. This doesn't looked like a music room. I looked at the place and thinking on how to get out. 

 

 

 

BM's POV 

 

 

Damn, when will this class end? This is getting boring af. I rubbed the back of head, feeling irritated. I just want to get out from here and go clubbing with my friends. 

 

 

 

I looked at my watch and saw that there are still 30 minutes more before we will be dismissed. Gawd, i hate waiting! 

 

 

 

"Dude, you gettin impatient ey! Hahaha" Clark said. He's one of my friends who smoke weed and will get high and won't just care about the s in the world. He's dope but not as dope as me. He also runs a club, that's where we are always hanging and banging on some chicks. We always get drunk, we're happy people. 

 

 

My phone vibrates that is in my hand and looked at Dwayne who is sitting at the front with his nerd seatmate Camila. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter