V - Where is She?

Kasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BM’s POV

I heard the bell ring and everyone got up, excited and running to the cafeteria. I moved and looked at the window. I can clearly see the blue sky from here, and its cloudy. There’s no sunlight and just blue sky. i shifted from looking at the sky to looking at the person standing at the rooftop.

I looked at him, feeling envious of what he can do. I don’t know why but I used to be that brave but I think not anymore. I want to see everything from above again. I want to feel again what it is like to see the world from above.

Remembering the past makes me awful and want to vomit. I moved from my seat and was about to turn around when the guy above removed his hoodie and turned. Then I saw HER face…

Is that― I just don’t know but the moment she turned around is― different.

I opened the window and looked at her. At that moment … I was at awe… never seen a view so― beautiful and aesthetic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: She is not really in the rooftop and obviously not wearing a black hoodie,but it is still Jiwoo so.. yeah whatever. She is still grogeous] 

A tap and a loud laugh from behind me woke me up, I turned around and saw Dwayne and Clark. 

"What's wrong with you and you are so serious looking at the sky?" Asked Dwayne, who is beside me.

I turned around and saw them laughing at me. What― what's so funny?

"Huh? Nothing. I just―" I turned around and saw nothing at the rooftop. Was I just seeing things or―

"What? who's there?" Clark, walked to the window and looked outside.

"Nothing, I―I ... how long are you been here?" Me changing the topic, cuz I don't want to talk about what I saw earlier, Maybe, I just don't want to share... oops! Wait― What?! Wtf.

"Hmm, minutes ago.. and how long have you been staring outside the window?" Asked Clark. Drinking his soda.

"Uh― minutes ago.." I said and walked outside the classroom as fast as I could. I dom't want them to ask me stupid questions.

"Ah, maybe you just saw some chick and planning on how and when can you get them." Clark.

"Tss." Dwayne.

"Seriously? I―

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter