Epilogue

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years passed by…

[Im-Yoo Residence]

“Mommy! Mommy!”

“Ya, Kihyun! Stop right there!”

“No! Catch me first…”

Nayeon sighed and catch her breath.

“That kid…He really…makes me tired.” Nayeon said in between her breaths

She noticed that Kihyun stopped so she looked and saw who’s blocking Kihyun’s way.

“Jeong…” she whispered “Damn…she looks so hot in that suit.” Nayeon muttered as she watched her wife and son

“Yoo Kihyun, didn’t I told you to stop making your Mommy tired?”

“I’m sorry, Dad.”

They made their son call Nayeon ‘Mommy’ while ‘Daddy’ to Jeongyeon so they can avoid confusion. Their son is already 4 years old and good at running around.

Chaeyoung was the one who named Kihyun. Try to guess what it means. Clue is…it’s her favorite thing to do. Well…Jeongyeon and Nayeon doesn’t know what it means but liked it anyways.

“Aigoo. Go inside the car now. They’re waiting.”

“Yes, Dad.”

Kihyun ran towards the car while Jeongyeon walked towards Nayeon.

“Hey, baby. You okay?”

“I’m fine, baby.”

“Alright. Let’s go now or we’ll miss the wedding.”

“Yeah, yeah. I know.” Nayeon answered “Wait for a little bit…I’m still…tired.”

“I’m sorry, baby. I shouldn’t have left you with Kihyun. You know he loves to tease you.”

“Just…like you, jagiya.”

Jeongyeon chuckled and nodded “Yeah…Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you.”

“What?”

Jeongyeon suddenly carried Nayeon in bridal style and put her on the passenger seat and she went around to sat in the driver’s seat.

“Yoo Kihyun, the next time you make my baby Nabongs tired…I’m confiscating your toys. Okay?”

“Yes, Dad.”

“Baby, don’t be hard on Kihyun.”

“I’m not, baby. I just don’t want you to get tired.”

“Aww.” Nayeon said and leaned in to kiss Jeongyeon “I love you.”

“I love you more.”

“By the way, did I told you that you look extremely hot in that suit?”

“I know I do, baby.” Jeongyeon said and winked. She started the engine and drove towards the venue.

[Hirai-Myoui Residence]

“MOMORIIING!” Mina shouted from inside the house “I CAN’T FIND MINJO!”

Momo sighed and holding their sleeping 3 year old child.

“He’s here, Minari.”

“WHAT?”

“I got him.”

Mina immediately went out of the house and saw Momo rocking their child gently.

“Thank god. I thought he ran out.”

Momo chuckled and walked towards Mina then patted her back “I got him, Minari.”

3 years ago, Mina and Momo got a baby. Mina told Momo to name the child so Momo did. It’s Hirai MinJo. Mina asked her why she named their child ‘Minjo’ and she answered…

 

‘Because it’s a combination of the two things I can’t live without. Mina and Jokbal…MinJo.’

 

“I’m still jealous that you named our child after a food.”

“But…but…you’re still my number 1. Jokbal is just number 2 and that’s why in MinJo’s name…Min is the first one. Because Mina came before jokbal.”

“That doesn’t make it better.”

“Come on, don’t be sulky now. The gang said that MinJo is a great name.”

“Yeah…if only you didn’t name it after your favorite food.”

“Are you jealous of jokbal-nim? He’s my bestfriend. He’s a boy. I will never ever choose jokbal over you, Minari. Especially…a boy.”

“Gay-Mo.”

“You love me, though.”

“Yeah…”

“See? HAHA. Anyways, let’s go.”

“Sure. But before that…”

“What?”

“How do I look?” Mina asked and turned around

“I…didn’t regret getting married with you.”

Mina smiled and playfully slapped Momo.

“You’re really smooth, you know that.”

“I know.”

“Alright, alright. Come on…let’s head before the wedding starts.”

The couple rode the car and Mina hold MinJo since Momo’s the one that’s going to drive. Momo started and engine and drove off too.

[Minatozaki-Chou Residence]

“HONEY, EMERGENCY!!!!!” Tzuyu shouted

“What is it, Tzu?” Sana asked as she apply her make up

Tzuyu ran up towards their room where Sana is while holding their 1 year old baby, Tzuna. Do I still need to explain why ‘Tzuna’? I think you got it.

 “Tzuna’s pacifier…I accidentally…drop it in the toilet. I’m sorry, hon.”

Sana chuckled and stood up. She went to their closet and opened the drawer below it. It was full of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter