Chapter 37

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun was transferred to her room but the members is still waiting outside her room. They let Dahyun’s family inside first since they want to talk to Dahyun privately as a group.

Jennie and Jisoo first went out.

“They’re still talking to Dahyun.” Jisoo informed as they walked to Nayeon.

Jennie and Jisoo hugged the crying Nayeon.

“She’ll be fine, Nayeon.” Jisoo assured

“Yeah. She’s a Kim. She’s Kim Dahyun.” Jennie assured too

Jeongyeon smiled as she watched Jisoo and Jennie comfort her girlfriend. She doesn’t feel jealous since she knows that Jisoo has a girlfriend and Jennie has someone she likes. She just viewed them as sisters.

“Yeah. You guys are right. She’s Kim Dahyun.” Nayeon said as she wiped her tears

“Stop crying. Dahyun will scold us if we let you cry all night.” Jeongyeon playfully said as she hug her girlfriend

“Hmm.”

Dahyun’s parent’s came out and the girls saw that Dahyun’s parent’s didn’t cry.

“Are you okay, uncle?” Jihyo asked

“Yeah.” He answered and smiled, showing the same eye-smile that Dahyun have causing Dahyun’s mother to cry.

“Hey, Mom. Why are you crying?” Jisoo asked and went to her mother

“I couldn’t cry inside because I know Dahyun wouldn’t like that. She always wants to see us being happy. I can’t cry in front of her.” her mother said and continued crying while Jisoo and Jennie hugged her.

Dahyun’s dad wiped a tears forming in his eyes and smiled to the girls.

“We’ll be fine. Just go inside, now. Dahyun’s waiting.”

All of them bowed before entering Dahyun’s room. They started tearing up when they saw Dahyun but quickly wiped their tears away. Dahyun’s mom is right. They can’t cry in front of Dahyun who only wishes them happiness.

They talked to Dahyun but it was only a short talk since they have to leave soon. They still have classes left to attend.

They promised Dahyun that they’ll be back every day for her. And they did…

Everyday all of them will come to Dahyun and talked to her. Hoping that maybe she’ll wake up. But…she didn’t.

One month passed

There she is. Sleeping so soundly. So peaceful. It’s been a month but Dahyun is still in a comatose. All of them are still hoping. Not even once did they thought of giving up.

They still visited her even if she didn’t show any signs of waking up. They visited her even if there’s a chance she’ll wake up a year later. They still visited just to check if Dahyun moved a little bit.

And Dahyun’s finger moved a little. They called the doctor telling the Dahyun moved a finger but the doctor explained that it was only a muscle strain because she’s been laying for a month now.

‘A month…’ all of them thought ‘It’s been a month.’

After the doctor explained, he left the girls in the room feeling empty.

“I thought that was a sign.” Nayeon said and chuckled but soon started sobbing

“Ya, ya, ya. Stop crying, Im Nayeon.” Jeongyeon said and comforted Nayeon

“It’s been a month, Jeongyeon.”

“I know. But don’t lose hope.”

“I’m not losing hope. It’s just that it’s been a month. We’re going to graduate soon and Dahyun will be sad when she wakes up knowing that she couldn’t attend our graduation ceremony.”

“….”

“Jeongyeon, I want her to wake up.”

“All of us do. The best we can do is to talk to her and not lose hope. So stop crying now, okay?”

Nayeon nodded and Jeongyeon patted her head

“Wow. A month has passed already.” Momo said “We could have created lots of memories at those time if only the accident didn’t happen.”

“It’s my fault.”

“What are you saying, Chaeyoung ah?”

“It was my fault that she drove of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter