Chapter 14

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their bonding from the Amusement Park, the girls became close with each other.

Jeongyeon always comes to the 'Mermaid' room either to ask them out to have fun or to check on them but mostly to see Nayeon. Jeongyeon and Nayeon friendship is still unknown to themselves but they can create a conversation with each other now.

The Japanese line reunite their friendship with the new matured Momo. There wasn't really a change in their friendship except for Momo being the mature one instead of being the pabo of their circle. She often got calls from her work even though she's in school and handle it pretty well.

Dahyun would also go to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's room just to hang out since she's left out from the 2Yeon which is in the 4th year and with the Japanese line which is in the 3rd year so she decided to go to the maknae line. But sometimes she stays in the 'Mermaids' room to play her piano and Tzuyu and Chaeyoung would pay her a visit. Bringing her favorite food, chocolates.

Their fans noticed it and it decrease the fan war between their fanclubs. Jihyo also noticed the changes between the two groups and decided to call them again in the Student Council Office.

"What? I didn't do any trouble, you know." Jeongyeon said as soon as she got inside. She was the first to arrive.

"Calm down, Jeongyeon unnie. I know and that's not the reason I called you guys here. Now, shut up and wait for the others."

The door opened revealing Mina and Sana.

"Annyeong. What's going on?" Sana asked and sat in one of the chair inside the office. Mina sat beside her while Jeongyeon is leaning on the wall.

"Let's wait for the others, okay? By the way, where's Momo?"

"She ask us to go first. She said she'll follow after a few minutes."

"Oh. Okay."

A few minutes later, Nayeon came. She greeted Jeongyeon first since Jeongyeon is leaning near the door.

"Hey."

Jeongyeon stand straight and greeted Nayeon back.

"Hey."

"Can I stand here, too?"

"You can't. You should sit over there." Jeongyeon said as she points the empty chair

"You should, too."

"I will when we're complete."

"Okay." Nayeon said and she sat in the nearest chair

The door opened again and Tzuyu entered.

"Annyeong, sunbaes." Tzuyu greeted

Chaeyoung also entered after a few minutes. She looked around and saw that Dahyun wasn't there and she need to ask.

"Where's Dahyun unnie?" Chaeyoung asked

"Cleaning the 'Mermaids' room." Tzuyu answered

"Now, let's just wait for Momo and Dahyun so we can start."

They waited for another minutes and the door opened. Dahyun entered with Momo while still laughing.

"What's going on with you two?" Nayeon said when they entered.

"Uhh...laughing?" 

"Why are you laughing?"

"Secreeeet~" Momo and Dahyun said at the same time

"Ugh! Just sit down so we could start already." Jeongyeon said as she sat on the vacant chair next to Nayeon

Momo ran towards Mina and sat beside her while Dahyun sat beside Chaeyoung.

"Hey."

"....."

"Whoa. Are you ignoring me?" Dahyun whispered

"No."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No."

"Chaengiiee~"

"....."

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"DAHYUN, stop bothering Chaeyoung." Jihyo called her

"Okay. So, what do you need with us?"

"All of you know that next week is the TWICE annual festival. This monday is the opening of the festival and we need someone to do the intermission number."

"Who's doing it?" 

"That is why I called you here."

"Two teams will perform?" 

"No, Dahyun. You will team up to perform. Would that be okay?"

They looked at each other and Nayeon and Jeongyeon answered for them.

"Absolutely/Yeah."

"Really?"

"I mean...we may be rivals before but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter