Chapter 40

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun was working in her table. Signing here and there, writing here and there. Especially that the school just opened and that means more works to do. It was already 6PM but she’s still in the office.

The door opened revealing the person she wants to see every day, every time. It was none other than Son Chaeyoung.

“Hey.” Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung then looked at her paper works again.

“Hey, President.” Chaeyoung said and went to Dahyun “Yoo Nayeon texted that they’ll fetch us after class.”

“Yoo Nayeon?”

“That’s Nayeon’s contact name in my phone.”

“I see.”

Chaeyoung moved to Dahyun and sat on her lap.

“You’re tired, by?” By is short for baby.

“Yeah. But I need to finish this. Tzuyu, are you okay there?”

“No.” Tzuyu answered without looking.

Since Dahyun became president, she took Tzuyu to be her secretary in the Student Council. Yes, the new Council President is Kim Dahyun since Jihyo asked her a favor to continue doing it.

“Why?” Dahyun asked without looking too since she’s busy with her work

Tzuyu turned her swivel chair and faced the President.

“Because you’re girlfriend who is also the Vice-President of the Council is not working.” Tzuyu whined “That’s unfair.”

Since Dahyun is the president, ofcourse her partner Son Chaeyoung volunteered to be the Vice-President. She was pretty good at her work because she’s hardworking, smart and do things fast.

Dahyun chuckled before answering Tzuyu “She already done her part, Tzuyu.”

“Yeah. All of my paper works are done.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Nope.”

Tzuyu looked at Chaeyoung’s table and it is cleaned out. All the paper works are done.

“How did you--?”

The door of the office opened again revealing the Japanese Line. Since they don’t have a particular club that they like except for the TWICE, they decided to signed up to be councilors to help Dahyun.

“Hey, hun. You think you can still keep up with the lovebirds?” Sana asked lovingly to Tzuyu while putting another paper works in Dahyun’s table.

“Now that I saw you, I guess I can.”

“Sorry to cut your moment.” Dahyun interrupted “But, Sana sshi. You should put that on Tzuyu’s table not mine.”

“WHAT?”

“That’s your work. Mina sshi and Momo sshi, put your papers on mine.” Dahyun order and Tzuyu stopped complaining. Sure, her works added but Dahyun’s work are a lot more.

“I can’t believe so many freshmen came this year.” Momo complained as she sat on the chair in front of Dahyun’s table.

“Yeah. We need to run around and collecting their info is a real pain.” Mina complained too as she sat in the other chair.

“If you guys are tired, you can take a rest in the meeting room.”

“Thanks, Dahyun.”

“You’re welcome. You had a hard task but you completed it so you should take a rest.”

“Yeah.” Mina and Momo head to the meeting room but Sana stayed.

“How about Tzuyu?” she asked

“How about you help to lessen her works? You’re her girlfriend, right?” Dahyun joked but with a straight tone.

“Your girlfriend is not helping you though.”

“She already did her part. Leave her alone.”

“Oh. Sorry, Chae.”

“It’s fine.” Chaeyoung answered and lean on Dahyun’s chest.

Sana sighed before sitting next to Tzuyu.

“I’ll help you, hun.”

“You don’t need to. You worked hard earlier too, you know.”

“It’s okay. I’ll help you so you can rest before Nayeon and Jeongyeon came.”

“Okay. Thanks. I owe you something, hun.”

“Don’t mind it. And you can always pay me with kisses.” Sana answered and winked at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu chuckled and kissed Sana before continuing her work.

They started working for two hours before Tzuyu and Sana’s eyes gave up and they fell asleep on Tzuyu’s table.                             

Dahyun noticed the silence and took a glance to Tzuyu’s table only to find them asleep.

“Aigoo.” Dahyun said. She was about to stood up when she noticed that Chaeyoung fell asleep too. She glanced at her wristwatch and it indicates 8:15PM.

‘Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie’s class ends at 9PM. Jihyo unnie ends at 9:15 so they’ll probably wait for Jihyo unnie before coming here.’ Dahyun thought.

She carried Chaeyoung to the meeting room and lay her down in the couch. She put a blanket to her before getting another extra blanket.

She went outside and covered Sana and Tzuyu with the blanket she got and grab the papers to finish the works. Dahyun went back to her table and sat down to start working again.

She managed to finish everything but it was only after an hour. The unnies will arrive soon so she won’t be able to get a nap anyways. But even so, she decided to let her eyes rest even just for 5 minutes.

Dahyun closed her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter