Chapter 21

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gang partied at Dahyun's place and decided to sleep over. Dahyun offered them to sleep in the empty rooms but they insisted to sleep in Dahyun's room. 

Nayeon, Sana and Jeongyeon offered to went home since no one was there. While Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Momo, Mina and Jihyo stayed in the mansion to sleep.

The maknaes are sleeping in Dahyun's bed and the unnies are sleeping in the floor using a futons.

Dahyun couldn't sleep since she's in between the two maknaes. She especially can't because Chaeyoung is sleeping besides her.

Dahyun sit up and looked at Chaeyoung who's sleeping peacefully. She tucked a strand of hair to look clearly at Chaeyoung's face. She can't help to smile seeing Chaeyoung's sleeping face. It's so damn cute.

She bit her lips and got up of the bed before she do something to awaken the others and she noticed that Momo and Mina are gone in their bed. She headed downstairs and saw them in the garden.

[MiMo's side]

Earlier...

Momo went down since she's hungry. She opened the refrigerator and got some ice cream before heading in the veranda. Momo sat down as she watched the stars and the night sky.

"Hey." A voice suddenly interrupted her from her thoughts. She saw Mina holding a glass of water while standing in the doorframe.

"Oh. Hey."

Mina walked towards Momo and sat besides her.

"Why are you here?"

"Because I got hungry. How about you?"

"I noticed that you're gone and head down here."

"Why?"

"I honestly don't know."

Momo chuckled at Mina's statement.

"Seems like you and your crush are getting close, lately."

"Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous?"

"Momo, have you given up on me?"

"You know I like you?"

"It's actually pretty obvious, pabo."

"Then, why do you still keep hurting me?"

"Because, I want you to give up." Mina said and faced Momo "Please give up on me, Momo."

Momo also faced Mina and smiled "I'm sorry. But, you don't give up on people you love."

"It'll hurt you even more."

"I'm used to it. Besides..." Momo moved closer and put her head on Mina's shoulder. "It's okay as long as it's you."

"You're an idiot."

"Yeah. For a long time, now."

Mina also put her head on Momo's and took a deep breath.

"Mina."

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you please stop acting clingy to Chaeyoung when I'm around?"

Mina chuckled and ruffled Momo's blonde hair. "Arasseo, arasseo."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm so sorry."

"No problem but let me tell you something."

"What?"

"I'm not a MiChaeng fan." Momo put her arms around Mina and pulled her closer. "That's because I'm a MiMo fan. MiMo for the win." She said then pinch Mina's cheek before standing up. She offered her hand to Mina and Mina accepted it after she chuckled to what Momo said.

When Mina got up, Momo immediately carried Mina to her shoulder like a bag. Momo drag her back inside while she struggled to be down.

"Ya, Momo! Let me down."

"Sshh. The others are sleeping." A sudden voice stopped them as they looked who's the owner of it

"Dahyun?"

"Yo." Dahyun said as she showed a peace sign

"What are you doing downstair at the middle of the night?"

"I can't sleep. By the way, be careful when you climb the stairs. See you." Dahyun said and went outside

Dahyun went to the small playground near the garden. It was actually cold but she didn't mind. She was enjoying the night breeze and let the wind blow her hair. She's sitting in one of the swings and was humming to a song.

She felt something on her back so she immediately turn around.

"CHAENG?" She cover since she slips

Chaeyoung didn't answered her but instead sat down in one of the swings. Dahyun looked over her shoulder and realized that it was a coat that Chaeyoung puts on her. Dahyun secretly smiled at Chaeyoung's care for her. She faced Chaeyoung who was sitting in the swing, rocking it back and forth.

"What are you doing here?"

Chaeyoung didn't look at her and continued on what she's doing.

"Chaeyoung." Dahyun called

"Chae."

"Chaeng."

"Chaengiee."

Chaeyoung finally faced and answered her.

"I saw that you got up and went out of the room. I thought that you went outside since you couldn't sleep so I went down to accompany you."

Dahyun chuckled silently and stood up. "Let's get back inside. It's cold out here."

"Oh. Okay." Chaeyoung was actually a bit sad since she wants to have some time with Dahyun, again. But she remembered that she have to ignore Dahyun and be cold to her so she agreed to went back.

Chaeyoung was about to enter the room but noticed that Dahyun wasn't.

"Aren't you going in?"

"I...uhhmm...I'll be sleeping next door."

"Why?"

"Uhh..." Dahyun couldn't think of a reason. The truth is she doesn't want to sleep in the same bed as Chaeyoung. 

Chaeyoung took a peak inside while Dahyun was thinking of a reason when Chaeyoung hold on to her shirt suddenly.

"If you're sleeping next door, can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter