Chapter 45

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “One week long vacation, finally you’re here.” Dahyun said as she was finishing some things in the Student Council.

They were given a one week vacation since their school is going to be used as the camping site of the elementary boy scouts and girl scouts. All students in TWICE Academy don’t have classes for a week.

Dahyun finished the works in the Council and locked it. She went home after that only to find the others already packing.

“What are you guys doing?”

The girls were walking around the house, searching for things, and putting it in their bags.

“Wait…are you leaving?”

“Wrong, my dear cousin. We’re leaving.” Jihyo answered while placing her bag in the couch.

“What? Where?”

“I’m giving you a prize for being a good councilor. Especially you. Your bag is packed already. Thank Chaeyoung.”

“Where are we going?”

“That’s a secret.”

Dahyun sighed and went into their room. She saw Chaeyoung still packing for her things while her bag is already in her bed.

“You could have done yours first.”

Chaeyoung turned her head and smile as she walks over to Dahyun. She peck her girlfriend’s pouty lips before answering “Well…I’m almost done with mine, anyway. Besides, you have a lot of aloe cosmetics to bring.”

“It’s not funny.”

“I’m kidding.”

Dahyun hugged Chaeyoung and leaning her head in Chaeyoung’s “I’m really glad to have you.”

“You should be.” Chaeyoung answered and chuckled

Dahyun broke the hug and finished packing Chaeyoung’s things. They finally finished and went out bringing their bags. The others is already there and just sitting in the floor.

‘Letting the bag in the couch and letting themselves sit in the floor.’ Dahyun thought and shook her head.

“So, when are we leaving?”

“You’re finished?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Because we’re leaving now.”

“What? Now?”

“Yeah. Let’s go.”

Jihyo stood up first and went outside. They stood up and got their bags.

“Let me carry yours, Chaeyoung.”

“No. I can do it.”

“Let me.” Dahyun said and snatched Chaeyoung’s bag before running outside.

“That tofu!” Chaeyoung said as she ran after her girlfriend.

Jeongyeon also carried Nayeon’s bag and Nayeon herself.

“Lose weight, Im Nayeon.”

“What did you say?”

“I said I love you.”

The 2Yeon headed out as well and the others followed. They got out and saw that Dahyun and Chaeyoung are putting their things in a van.

“Not a limo? Well…that’s fine, I guess. I’m tired of a flashy appearance.” Momo said as she goes to the van and puts hers and Mina’s bag.

She holds Mina’s hand and they entered the van. Chaeyoung and Dahyun was seated in the very last row together with Jihyo. Momo and Mina sat in the middle row, Sana and Tzuyu sat in the first row, Nayeon sat in the passenger seat while Jeongyeon sat in the driver’s seat.

“Let’s go.” Jihyo shouted from the back so Jeongyeon started the engine and drove.

“Where are we going, unnie?” Chaeyoung asked Jihyo which is sitting beside here in the left side while Dahyun is in her right side.

“Busan.”

“WHAT?” all the councilors exclaimed

“Yeah.”

“Why?” Mina asked

“Well…there’s a famous resort that is worth checking out over there.”

“You guys planned this, didn’t you?” Dahyun asked

“Yeah.”

“Ugh. I hope this is going to be a nice weekend.” Dahyun muttered before leaning in the headrest.

It was going to be a long ride for Dahyun. She just wants to rest but her thoughts travelled somewhere.

“Hey, unnie.” she called Jihyo

“Yes, Dahyun?”

“It’s a resort in Busan?”

“Yes.”

“That means…”

“What?”

“The beach?”

Jihyo chuckled and nodded “Yes. The beach.”

“YES!” she exclaimed causing the others, who were asleep, to wake up.

“What the heck, Dahyun! Someone is sleeping here.” Momo said and letting Mina sleep in her shoulder again.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know. But, the beach. Finally!” she smiled and closed her eyes too.

Flash forward

After their long ride, they finally arrived at the resort.

“Wait…” Momo said before going in.

“What?” Mina asked her

“I know this place.”

“Really? How?”

“Because we own this. PARK JIHYO, why did you choose this place?” Momo said as she ran towards the others who is inside already.

Jihyo was checking them in the lobby when Momo ran inside.

“Why did you choose this place?”

“Why? Is something wrong here?”

“Yes. I bet you already know it.”

“Know what?” Jihyo said with a mischievous smile.

“Ugh! You know that this place is owned by my idiot dad.”

“Who’s the idiot?” a middle-age man with blonde hair and wearing a suit came to Momo and head-chop her “You should be glad I let you in for free.”

“You don’t need to do that.”

“Yes, but I was touched by Ms. Park’s plan.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“No problem. I have to go. Enjoy your stay.” Momo’s dad said as he went away.

“Okay. Here are your keys.” Jihyo said and gather the gang “Room 36, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Room 37, Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie. Room 38, Sana, Tzuyu and Mina. Room 39, Momo and me.”

 “WHYYYYY?” Momo’s scream was ringing in the whole lobby of the resort after Jihyo spoke “WHY? Why are you in the same room with Tzuyu and Sana while I’m with Jihyo?”

“Stop asking me. I’m not the one who decided that.” Mina answered her

“Your father decided the roomies. His afraid you’ll do naughty things.” Jihyo said causing the gang to laugh.

“No way. I won’t allow this.”

“Let’s just go to our room and settle this later. I’m tired and hungry.” Nayeon said

“You guys can go first. I’m finding that dad of mine.” Momo said and stormed off.

“There she goes. Well…let’s go.”

They walked into their rooms and stayed there for a while.

[Room 36]

“Hey, Dahyunnie.”

“Yeah?”

“I’m going to the beach. Will you come?”

“I will later.”

“Okay. See you there?”

“Hmmm?”

She sat up and saw Chaeyoung wearing a swimwear which really fit into her body, showing her shape.

“NO!” Dahyun said as she blocked Chaeyoung’s way “You’re not going out looking like that?”

“But I’m going to swim. What do you want me to wear? A jacket?” Chaeyoung answered

“I’m allowing you to leave but not wearing that…”

“But…”

“Please.”

“Fine. I’ll change.”

“Good.”

Dahyun went back to the bed but Chaeyoung went out without changing.

“SON CHAEYOUNG!”

[Room 38]

Mina was about to enter the room when Jihyo stopped her.

“You should enter Momo’s room, later. Just don’t spoil the surprise.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Thanks, Jihyo.”

“You’re welcome. Here. Let’s exchange keys.” Jihyo said and handed Mina her key.

“Got to unpack. See you.”

“Okay.”

Jihyo entered the room where Sana and Tzuyu is already unpacking.

“Hey, unnie.” Tzuyu and Sana greeted

“Hey. Is it okay for me to share room with you, guys?”

“Ofcourse, unnie.” Tzuyu said “I’ll be glad to have you around.”

‘Wow. Again? Again? Again with this Leader Maknae moment? I’m the girlfriend but I’m also the third wheel?’ Sana thought ‘Oh. No. She told me that Jihyo is just an unnie. Just an unnie.’

“Aww. Thanks, Maknae. I’m touched. You must love me, huh?”

“Haha. Yeah, I do.”

Jihyo chuckled and unpack her things. She was unpacking when she noticed something in her bag. She got it and smiled.

“Hey, Tzuyu.” Jihyo called

“Yes, unnie?”

“Thanks for the letter on the team’s anniversary.”

“No problem, unnie.”

“I haven’t read it yet, though.”

Tzuyu laughed and went to Jihyo’s bed then sat down.

‘She laughed?’ Sana thought

“Here, I’ll open it for you.” Tzuyu said and got the letter. She opened it and gave to Jihyo.

 

Dear Jihyo-unnie,

Thanks for being there when we need you, for taking care of us and for everything. I’m glad I get to know you. I love you, unnie. Happy Anniversary.

Love, Maknae.

 

“Aww…I love you too, Maknae.”

Jihyo hugged Tzuyu and Tzuyu hugged back.

Sana faked a cough and the two of them broke the hug.

“I’m just going to…ask if they have a restaurant here.” Sana excused

“Oh. Yes, they do. It’s near the beach.”

“I see.”

“Why? Are you hungry, Sana unnie?” Tzuyu asked

“No. I just…asked.”

“Oh. Okay.”

They finished their unpacking and Jihyo excused herself. Tzuyu and Sana was the only one in their room but Sana wasn’t saying a word.

“Is there something wrong?” Tzuyu asked her girlfriend who just shook her head “Really?”

“Yeah.”

“By the way, it’s great to have Jihyo unnie here. She’s loud but fun to be with.”

“You should have just courted Jihyo. Seems like you like her more than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter