Let it rain over me

Stay in my heart

-Are you hungry?-Joon asked.

-Yes,a little bit.

-Take a rest.I'll buy some groceries and I'll make you super-delicious lunch!-Joon said,offering Mir a big smile.Mir smiled back.Joon turned around,heading to the door.

-Joonie!

-Yes?

-Thank you,Joonie.-Mir said.Joon looked at him,noticing sadness in boy's eyes.Mir actually wanted Joon to stay with him just a little bit more.He tried to stand up,his weak body was shaking,but Mir used all his strength just to make one move.Joon grabbed his hand,stopping him from falling to the floor.

-Mir,what's wrong?

-I don't want you to go,Joonie!Please.don't go!When I'm alone,I always think about my sickness and death and I feel so weak and useless!Please,stay just a little bit more...Until I'm asleep.-Mir cried.Joon was shocked.He looked at the boy once more,seeing those big,puppy eyes staring at him.

-Don't worry,Mirue,I'll be back soon and than we'll spend a whole day as you want.Okay?-asked Joon quietly.Mir just bowed his head,without saying even a word.

-Hey,Mirue?-still no response.Joon put his finger under Mir's chin,slowly raising his head.He saw tears forming in his eyes.And that was the last thing he wanted to see.He didn't want to see him crying ever again.He felt that his heart wouldn't be able to take it.

-Joon,please,don't go.I have only you,Joon.Please,don't leave me alone.I beg you.-Mir said with husky voice.Joon took a deep breath and squeezed boy's wide shoulders with his hands.

-Take a rest now,will you?

-Joonie...

-I love you.-Joon whispered.He parted boy's lips,letting them connect with his own.He felt the softness of Mir's lips,and he also felt Mir's body shaking,just like when they kissed on the lake.Mir pulled away just to let his lungs get some air.

-Joon...I'm fine now.You can go.But hurry up.I don't like to be alone.

-I'll be back in 10 minutes,okay?

-Okay.-Mir replied softly.Joon grabbed his jacket,leaving Mir in his apartment.He walked down the street,looking at the sky.The weather was just perfect,sky was bright and the sun was shining,spilling warm,light rays on Joon's pale face.Joon stopped for a minute,blinded by bright light.He felt hope growing in his heart again.A hope that Mir will stay with him.He smiled.

-Mir will be fine.I feel it in my heart.And whatever happens,I'll stay with him.We'll stay together.I know it.-Joon thought.He hurried to the shop and bought some meat,fruit and fresh vegetables for Mir.He went back to his apartment,finding Mir sleeping peacefully.He smiled at the sleeping boy and headed to the kitchen.He prepared a delicious steak with fried vegetables and a fruit salad.He sat the table and lighted candles,just to make it a little bit romantic.He dressed up in skinny jeans and tight black shirt.Mir woke up as he felt the strong smell of steak.

-Joonie?You're back?

-Yes.-said Joon as he entered the room.He took Mir in his arms,carrying him to the dining room.Finnaly,he put Mir on the chair.

-You made this?For me?-Mir asked,still surprised.Joon simply nodded.Mir put a piece of steak in his mouth,chewing it happily.-It's so delicious,hyung!You just keep surprising me over and over!

-Oh really?Well,I'm doing my best.-Joon chuckled.Mir bent over the table,lifting Joon's chin with his cold fingers.Joon was so surprised by Mir's act,his face was only few centimeters apart from Mir's,and he felt the coldness of boy's fingers,which made him wanting to warm them so badly.Finally,Joon closed the space between them,letting his lips meet Mir's.Oh,how he loved the younger boy.His laugh,his shiny eyes,his sudden kisses,the touch of his hands...And now,he didn't want to let him go.Mir broke the kiss,panting.

-Let's continue eating...-Mir said calmly.Joon was confused.How can he be so calm?He was kissing Joon few moments ago!But then,he looked at Mir's face.His eyes were sparkling more than usual,and a big smile formed on his face.

-Mirue?

-Yes,hyung?

-Nothing.I just wanted to hear your voice.-said Joon.Mir giggled and continued eating.They finished their meal soon.Joon cleaned the table,and noticed that Mir's plate was almost empty.

-Mirue,you ate well today!-said Joon.He took the boy's hand and lifted his shirt up.

-H-hyung,what are you doing?

-You lost too much weight,Mirue.But,if you continue eating like this,I'm sure that you'll gain weight soon.And I promise I'll cook you whatever you want,just please,continue eating well,okay?I don't want you to become a chopstick...

-Don't worry,I will try to eat well...-Mir replied.

-You're so pale...

-I know.

-Maybe we should visit the doctor?He said that you should come on a control...

-Can we go tomorrow?I'm so...tired...-Mir whispered slowly.And than,everything became black.

-Mirue!Mirue,wake up!-Joon started shaking him.-Oh,no,he fainted again!God...-Joon took him in his arms and ran to his car.He drove Mir to the hospital.The doctor noticed him,and showed him the way to the room.Joon put Mir on the bed,and doctor gave Mir some injections.

-Doctor,is everything okay?

-I don't know what to say.Since his sickness is not on serious stage,he shouldn't be this weak and he shouldn't faint.You go home now,I will call you when he wake up,and you can come to see him.

-Okay.-Joon replied.He got out of the hospital.It started raining.He got in the car and drove himself home.His heart was suffering so badly,it was filled with dark clouds and the cold rain was soaking it,making Joon's hope dying slowly.He kneeled on the floor and put his hands together.He felt the need to talk with someone.

-God,if you're listening me now,please,don't let anything bad happen to Mir.You know how much I love him,and I don't want to be separated from him.So,please,please,don't let that sickness to stand between me and him.That's all I want in my life...-Joon prayed quietly.Suddenly,his phone rang.He stood up,and answered it,without looking who was calling him.

-Hello?

-Joonie...It's...Mir.

-Mirue!Mirue,are you okay?

-Joonie...I don't have much time left.

-What are you talking about?

-Take me home...I don't want to die in this hospital.