Stay by my side

Stay in my heart

-You have leukemia.-Joon said.Mir didn't do anything.His brain stopped working.

-Leukemia?-he repeated.Joon just nodded.-No.It can't be.

-Mirue,I'm sorry,but it's true.

-No,Joonie,no,it can't be!-Mir started sobbing.Joon pulled him to his chest,feeling Mir's tears slowly soaking his clothes.-I-i'm so scared,Joonie,I don't want to die,please help me!

-I'll be with you,don't worry,you're not alone in this,just be strong,Mirue.Stay strong for me,Mireu,for us.Please.-whispered Joon.He moved next to Mir,letting boy to calm down.

Later,doctor came in Mir's room.Joon stood from the bed.

-Have you done those analysis?-asked Joon.

-Yes.Mir's sickness isn't on that serious stadium.You can take him home,but he must come on controls in order to stop the sickness getting even worse.I'll write you which medicines he should take and some advices too,and that you can go.I'll give you my number,so call me anytime if Mir don't feel well.

-Thank you,doctor.-Joon replied.He helped Mir to dress up,while doctor was in his office.They took the recipe and left the hospital.Joon went right to the pharmacy and bought medicines for Mir.Than he drove him home.

-Joon?

-Yes?

-What will you do if I die?-Mir asked.Joon stopped breathing for a moment.It was impossible for him to imagine that situation.

-No.Mir won't die.But...what if he really die?No,he can't die,he promised that he won't...-Joon lost his thoughts.-Don't...don't talk like that.You won't die.You can't.You promised me,remember?

-Yes,I know that.But,Joon,I can't go against my body...it feels so weak,like all my strength is leaving my body slowly...You can't always do anything that he wants.Sometimes you need something more than your own will.

-Why can't you understand?I love you,I just love you so much!Don't leave me just like that,Mir!What will I do without you?You promised that you will fight,so what is this all about?

-Sorry.I just wanted to prepare you in case that I...you know.

-It's okay.Just don't mention it again.

-I won't.Can you please take me to the bed?I'm very tired.

-Of course.-said Joon.He placed Mir to the bed,making sure that he's comfortable and warm.-My Mirue...you'll see,you'll get better,and we'll go out again,I'll take you to the lake,and we'll eat ice-cream,and...-Joon stopped as Mir placed his hand on Joon's head.

-Hyung,please,give me my material and needles,I want to make plushies.

-Here.-Joon tossed him what he wanted.Mir started making two plushies.One was him,and one was Joon.He finished very quickly.Plushies weren't special,but Joon liked it.

-Here,this is Joonie,and this is me.-said Mir,pointing on the plushies.Joon smiled weakly and took the plushies from his hands,kissing his fingers as he was taking plushies.He took the needle and sewed the hands on Mir-plushie and Joon-plushie together.

-Now,let's stay together forever.Let our's hands to be sewed forever,just like these plushies...Promise me.

-On this or that way,I promise,I'll find a way for us to stay together.I won't leave you alone,Joonie.Just stay by my side.-said Mir.In response,Joon brushed his lips on Mir's,seeing the boy slightly blushed.