My home is where Joon-hyung is

Stay in my heart

-W-what?To live with you?

-That's right.

-But,don't you think that is wrong to invite a stranger to live with you?I might be a criminal,or an assassin!I might hurt you,or even kill you,or steal your money and...

-No,Mir.-Joon cutted him off.-You're not that kind of person.You would never hurt me.I know that.

-But,I'm still the stranger.

-I don't care.I really like you,Mirue.I want to help you.-said Joon.He hugged Mir.-So,will you live with me?-he whispered in Mir's ear.

-That feeling again.Oh,God,he is so warm.So warm.-Mir thought.He couldn't resist Joon.-I will-he replied.

-Awww,I knew that you'll agree.Now,go and pack your stuff.Here,this is my number.Call me when you're done.I'll go home and prepare the room for you.

-Okay.-Mir said.Joon turned around.He was about to leave.-Joon?

-Yes,Mirue?

-Are you really going to let me live in your apartment?

-Of course!Don't worry about that.-said Joon and left.Mir went to his house.He took a suitcase and put his clothes in it.He also put his books,plushies and material for plushies.He put some towels and his toothbrush in the bag.Now,he was ready.He called Joon.

-Hello?

-Joon,it's Mir.I'm ready.

-Already?You're so fast!

-Well,I don't have much stuff...

-Oh,it's fine.Go to the park and wait for me.I'll pick you up.

-Okay,bye...-said Mir.He brought his stuff to the park and waited for Joon.Soon he saw a lamborghini stopped next to him.Joon got out of it.

-I'm here...-he said.He took Mir's suitcase and bag and put them in the trunk.-Okay,jump in!-said Joon.Mir sat on the seat next to Joon.

-I like your car.It's very nice.-said Mir.

-Oh,thank you,Mirue.I'll drive you every day if you want.

-It would be great!-said Mir.Soon,they arrived.

-Here we are,Mirue...-said Joon.Mir looked at the building.It was very huge.They entered in,and came in front of Joon's apartment.Joon unlocked the door and they went in.

-It's very warm here.It was cold in my house.-whispered Mir.Joon wrapped his hands around Mir's hips and kissed his neck.

-You don't have to worry about that anymore.You're with me now.Come on,I'll show you your room.-said Joon.He took Mir's hand and brought him to the room.It wasn't that big,but it was enough for Mir.

-It's...wonderfull!

-Really?I'm glad you like it.I'll prepare the lunch,you can enjoy...-said Joon and left.Mir lied on the bed.Bedclothes smelled like a thousand flowers.He remembered his mother.

*Flashback*

-Mirue,I washed your bedclothes.Now it smells very nice!

-Ah,thank you mom!-said Mir.He took it from his mother and put it on his bed.

-Now,go to sleep,you must get up very early tomorrow.

-Okay,mom.-said Mir.He lied on the bed.His mom covered him and kissed his forehead.Mir smiled at her.

-Good night,dear Mirue...

*End of flashback*

Mir hugged the pillow and sobbed.

-I miss you.I miss you so much.-he whispered.

-Mirue!The lunch is ready!-Joon interrupted his thoughts.

-I-i'm coming!-Mir replied.He quickly wiped his tears and entered the kitchen.He saw a small table,full of different food,and two chairs,for him and Joon.He sat and Joon tossed him a plate full of food.-Thank you,Joon-hyung.

-You're wellcome.Eat it when it's still warm.-said Joon.Mir ate his meal quietly and waited for Joon to finnish.Than he picked up plates and brought them to the sink.

-Joon,can I talk with you?

-Of course,Mirue,just say.

-Joon-hyung,I have no money to give you for this.You saved me from the coldness and hunger,and I don't have anything to give you back.

-Mir,forget about that.I don't want money from you.I just want you to be happy,and to be pleased when you call this place home.

-My home is where Joon-hyung is.-said Mir.