Rejected

Stay in my heart

-No,Mirue,I truly love you.-said Joon.Mir stared at his wet lips,wanting to feel them on his own again.He liked that new feeling that he discovered with Joon.He loves Joon,and Joon loves him.

-Joonie...-Mir whispered just to get his attention.Joon turned around and Mir surprised him with a kiss. This time,Joon let him dominate.Mir wasn't experienced,but he just let his feelings lead him.He slipped his tongue in older boy's mouth,feeling Joon's saliva covering their both tongues.

-Aish,you're so good at it!-Joon said as he broke the kiss.

-Really?You liked it?

-Yes!-Joon said.He messed Mir's hair and smiled warmly.-Come on,let's go home,I don't want my kissy-boy to catch a cold.

-Kissy-boy?-repeated Mir and laughed.They chased eachother to the car and then Joon drove them back home.

-So,did you like our first date?-asked Joon.

-Date?

-Well,we confessed to eachother,and we kissed.So,that should be something like a date,don't you think?

-Oh,than it will be date!I really liked it,Joon.

-I'm glad.-replied Joon.He pinched Mir's cheek.

-Aish!

-Owww,I'm sorry,Mireu...-Joon gigled.He started to place small kisses all over boy's cheek.Mir didn't refused it this time.He liked it.Than,someone knocked on the door.Joon opened it.He saw his parents standing in front of him.He wanted to ask them what are they doing here,but he remembered that he invited them a week ago,and he completely forgot about it.

-Umma,appa,you came!

-Of course we came!We can't refuse when you invite us!-replied Joon's mom.They went in.Joon took their jackets and put them on the chair.They went to the living room and sat on the couch.

-So,is there anything new?-asked his dad.

-Oh,yes!I want you to meet someone.Just wait here.-said Joon.He ran to the other room,looking for Mir.

-Oh,there you are,Mirue.My parents came here,I want to introduce you to them.

-Your parents?-asked Mir.He stepped back.

-What's wrong,Mirue?

-I thought that you told them that I am going to live with you here.

-Well,I'm going to tell them now,so what's the problem?

-But what if they don't accept me?

-Oh,don't be like that,of course they will accept you!-replied Joon.In that moment,Joon's mom entered the room.

-Joon,we are wait-she didn't finish her sentence.She just stared at Mir.He was wearing cheap,ripped jeans and an old,worn-out T-shirt.His hair was messed up,he was very skinny and she noticed disturbance in his eyes.She frowned and looked at Joon.

-Is this the person you wanted to show me?

-Yes,umma,this is Mir.-replied Joon happily.Mir stretched his hand out to greet her,but she pushed his hand away with disgust.Joon looked at her.He was shocked.

-What the hell is this beggar doing here?!-she yelled.Mir's eyes filled up with tears.

-He is not a beggar!He's my friend and he's going to live with me!

-Oh really?!Well,let's see what will your father say about this!-said Joon's mother.She grabbed Mir's arm and dragged the boy to the living room.She pushed him and he fell on his knees.Joon ran to him and hugged him tightly.Mir sobbed in his chest.

-What's going on?-asked Joon's father.

-I'll tell you what's going on!Your son brought this beggar from the street here,and he wants him to live here!-she said pointing at Mir.Joon stood in front of Mir.

-Enough!I won't let you to talk to Mir like that!

-Joon,calm down.-said Joon's father.He stood up from the couch and walked to Joon.-I don't have anything against the boy,but you should told us about him before you brought him here.We're going home now.Try to calm down and take care of the boy.-he added.Joon's parents left the apartment.Mir felt so humiliated and rejected.He couldn't stop crying.

-It's okay,Mirue,they left,calm down...

-I'm so sorry,Joon!I'm so sorry!-Mir sobbed.He slowly walked to his room and took his bag.He didn't even unpacked it.Than he walked to the front door.He wanted to open it,but Joon stopped him.

-Mir,where are you going?

-I'm going back to my home.

-This is your home,Mir.Remember what did you say to me...Your home is where I am,and I am right here.Forget about my mother,she's always been like that...-said Joon.He hugged Mir and wiped away his tears.-I'll never leave you,Mireu,I'll always be there for you.I just want to make your life better and enable you to have a warm and safety home.

-Joon...I-

-Shhh,don't say anything.-replied Joon.He carried him to the bed,and let the boy to take a rest from that terrible day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the new chapter^^I really hope that you're going to like it....Feel free to comment and tell me what do you think.

FIGHTING!