Without sadness,without crying.

Stay in my heart

 

-Take me home...I don't want to die in this hospital.-Mir cried.

-W-what are you talking about,Mirue?You won’t die.

-Please,Joonie.

-Mirue…

-Please.If you love me,you will take me home.

-You won’t die,I know that you won’t!

-I’m so weak,Joon-hyung.

-L-listen!Stay calm,I’m coming!-Joon replied.He ran out and entered his car.He drove himself to the hospital and run to Mir’s room.

-Hyung…you came.-Mir said weakly.Joon kneeled next to his bed,taking Mir’s pale,cold hand in his own,melting them with his heat.Boy closed his eyes,his eyelids were too heavy to him.He never felt that way before – so weak and helpless.He could only hear Joon’s voice,whispering something like “You’ll be fine”  and  “I love you”.He didn’t have strength to say something anymore.His body didn’t want to listen to him.Joon took him in his arms,gently kissing his tired lips.Boy felt like a doll – like everyone could control his body and do anything with him.Boy let two small tears to drench his pale face.Joon let go of boy’s hands,lifting boy’s chin slowly.

-Why are you crying?-Joon asked.Mir didn’t say anything.He got enough of everything.He just wanted to leave and run from all worries,sadness,crying and problems.There wasn’t anything important to him.There was no reason for him to continue this suffering.But then,he remembered Joon.A  man who saved him and who is suffering too.

-H-hyung?-Mir called Joon quietly.Joon twitched as he heard boy’s shaky voice. -I love you,hyung.-Mir finally said.Joon stared at him,still confused.It’s been a long time since Mir said those words to him.Like it was somehow hard for Mir to say it.Boy opened his eyes slowly,staring at his beloved Joon.Oh,how much he loved him…

-Mirue…

-Some things are…hard for me to say.You know that I have only you and I live only for you.I have nobody else to love,so…You can be sure that I’ll love only you.-boy smiled weakly at Joon and breathed hardly.

-There is no turning back now…I’m so hopelessly in love with you.-Joon spoke to him.Mir just nodded weakly and coughed.His lungs hurt too much.Every breath was painful to him,like a hundred knives stabbing his chest.Joon took a deep breath,pressing his lips on Mir’s.Boy took the oxygen from Joon’s mouth,letting Joon’s hot breath to fill his lungs.He did it again and again,until Joon pulled away,gasping for air.Mir stretched his hand out,pulling Joon’s sleeve.

-I-I can’t…breathe….help….-boy gasped.Joon pulled Mir closer,letting their lips meet again.Mir was taking Joon’s oxygen so quickly,he needed it desperately.

-M-mir,slow down…-Joon whispered between his breaths.He had to pull away from Mir’s lips,because he felt that his own lungs need some more air.Mir sobbed again ,looking right in Joon’s eyes.

-Please…I beg you…-boy cried.Joon took a mask from the table and put it on Mir’s mouth.The mask was connected to a bottle full of oxygen,so Mir could breathe normally.

-Are you okay now?-Joon asked.Mir nodded ,still looking at him with teary eyes.Joon kissed boy’s eyelids and cuddled his hair gently.He loved that feeling.His fingers were slowly passing between boy’s black hair locks,and Joon could felt the softness of boy’s hair.He smiled to Mir and stood up from the bed,leaving the room.Mir’s eyes followed him secretly,wanting Joon to stay with him a little bit longer.Meanwhile,Joon was talking to the doctor about Mir’s condition.

-Doctor,I don’t know what to do anymore…Mir called me and told me to take him home because he didn’t want to die here.And now…I can see that he is too weak,he can’t even breathe by himself.

-I checked him yesterday,he was all right…Maybe it’s because he don’t like being here.He don’t have anyone except you and he probably wants to spend his day with you,not in this hospital.He’s suffering too much.

-I know…-Joon sighed.Doctor took out some papers and wrote something.Than he gave him to Joon.

-Here.Now you can take Mir home.

-Really?Thank you!-Joon said.He ran to Mir’s room ,almost breaking the door as he came in.He hugged Mir gently,placing a small kiss on his forehead.Mir has already took the mask,now he could breathe by himself.

-Joonie?What’s going on?

-You’re going home with me,Mirue!

-Really?You will take me back?

-Yes,yes!Here,put your clothes on and we can go.

-Um,can you help me?

-Sure.-replied Joon.He helped Mir to put his clothes on,and they left the hospital soon.Mir couldn't walk properly because of his condition,so Joon brought him to the car in his arms.He placed the boy in the seat,helping him to get comfort position.It was a pretty quiet drive.Mir just watched through the glass.For some reasons,he didn't start conversation with Joon as he usually do.

Soon,they arrived.Joon helped Mir to get out from the car,and he also brought him to his apartment.He placed boy on the bed,sitting next to him.

-You're so quiet,Mirue.Is there something wrong?You know that you can tell me anything.

-Hug me.Please.-Mir whispered.Joon took boy in his arms,and he felt Mir wrapping his arms around his neck.-Hyung...My body feels so heavy to me.I want to be released from this painful chains...Don't be mad at me,please.

-I can't be mad at you,Mirue.-Joon whispered.Mir leaned closer to give his hyung one small kiss on the lips.Boy's eyes were warm,shining as before.He his hyungs hair,wanting to remember that feeling.He touched his cheeks,jaw,collarbone,neck, and finally placed his hands on Joon's chest,feeling his heart beating.

-Smile.-Mir said,brushing his thumb over Joon's lips.They curled up in a warm smile,a smile that Mir loved so much.-Promise me that you'll always smile like that.

-I promise.-Joon said.Mir closed his eyes.His pain suddenly disappeared,his body felt so light,and everything was white around him.He couldn't see Joon anymore.He couldn't hear Joon crying,he couldn't feel Joon's touch anymore.He came in a place where sadness doesn't exist,where cry can't be heard.His all thoughts disappeared and there was nothing left...

~

An old woman came to the cemetery.She was holding a bouquet of white flowers and stood in front of two graves,one next to another.She took some flowers from the bouquet and put it on the first grave,and then she put the rest of the flowers on the second grave.She cried as she kissed the cold marble monument of her son.A young woman came to her,slowly patting her back.

-Excuse me,why are you crying?Were this boys important for you?

-Y-yes...-she said.She pointed to the second grave.-This is my son's grave.He died 3 days ago.And this...-she pointed to the first grave - ...this is his friends grave.He also died 3 days ago.

-Was it an accident?

-No.One died from leukemia,and one from broken heart.

THE END