A sign of love

Stay in my heart

- My home is where Joon-hyung is.- said Mir.Joon smiled at him and wrapped his hands around boy's hips.

-Mirue,you're really kind boy,you know.We're going to be the best friends ever!

-Really?

-Of course!Now,what do you want to do?

-I don't know...

-Do you want to go to somewhere with me?

-Oh,I do!

-Well than...Take your jacket and wait for me.

-Okay.-said Mir.He put his jacket on and waited for Joon to come.After few minute,Joon came and took his hand.They went to his car.They both went in and sat.While Joon was driving,Mir was looking through the window.He saw a big lake and a forest around it.

-Joonie,are we going to the lake?

-Yes.

-Wow,I can't wait!

-You know,I really wanted you to see this lake because I often come here when I'm stressed,or excited and when I need to relax.I think that you're going to like it.It's very peaceful place,and the air is very fresh.-said Joon.Mir just smiled.Soon,they arrived.

-Aaaahh,it's beautiful!

-I told you.-said Joon.He took a blanket and stretched it on the groung.He sat down and patted the place next to him.Mir walked to him and placed himself next to Joon.-Well,Mirue,tell me something more about your life.Did you ever have a true friend?

-When my parents were alive,I had many friends.But,they died, I started high scool and after that college.My classmates are avoiding me and some of them are bullying me.Only some girls are nice to me.They like my plushies and they are buying them.

-Girls like you,huh?Did you ever have a girlfriend?

-No.

-Oh,I see.And have you ever...been kissed?

-No,nobody ever wanted to kiss me.

-Have you ever had the need to feel someone's lips on your own lips?Have you ever imagined how it feels like?

-Well,I...-Mir stuttered.His face was red.He bowed his head and touched his lips with his fingers.He didn't feel anything strange or exciting.It was just a normal touch.-But,the kiss has to be different.It has to be warm.And filled with love.-thought Mir.Joon kneeled in front of him and raised boy's head.

-What are you thinking about now?

-I'm thinking about kiss.Joon,can you explain me...how the kiss feels like?

-Well,it can't be explained by the words.It's the sign of love,and love is mysteriously too.-said Joon.Mir didn't replied.Joon leaned closer to him and wrapped his hand around boy's neck.Mir felt that his heart is pounding.He looked at Joon.Their faces were only a few centimetres apart.Mir closed his eyes.

-I love you,Joon.-Mir whispered.Than,he felt Joon's lips on his own.They were so soft and wet at the same time.Than,Joon inserted his tongue in Mir's mouth.Their tongues danced together slowly covered with the saliva.Joon broke the kiss,breathing hardly.

-Now you know...what it feels like.-Joon said.Mir took his hand.

-Did you kiss me just beacause of that?

-No,Mirue.I truly love you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,chapter 3 is here^^ I think this story will finnish soon,and it be really...unexpected end ( I'll leave it to your imagination)

Anyway,I hope you like it!And thanks for reading :-)