If you didn't exist,there wouldn't be happiness in my life

Stay in my heart

I can't believe it :( 7th chapter was deleted,so I wrote it again...It's a little bit different....I hope you will read it anyway.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Joon woke up,realizing that he's lying on the couch.He rubbed his eyes and found Mir peacefully sleeping in his arms.He bent his hand down a little bit,just to let his lips meet boy's neck.He loved his friend so much.Boy suddenly moved,almost jumping from Joon's arms.

-Hey,Mirue...What's wrong?

-Oh,I'm sorry,did I wake you up?

-No,no,I was already up...What's wrong?

-I had a bad dream.

-What were you dreaming about?

-I dreamed about you.

-So it's bad when you dream about me,huh?

-Hyung...You died.-Mir replied.He looked at Joon,scaning him completely.He grabbed his shirt and started sobbing.

-Mirue,don't cry,please,don't cry,it was just a dream,I'm not dead,Mirue,I'll never leave you...-Joon was trying to comfort Mir.Mir wiped away his tears and left Joon.He went to the kitchen and poured some tea for him and Joon.He brought it to him.

-Here,I made you some tea.-Mir whispered.He felt so weak since he woke up,like his strenght was leaving him.He almost dropped the cup.Joon took a cup from his hand,placing it on the night table.He looked at Mir.He was much paler than usual,his eyes weren't shining anymore,and his whole body looked skinny.

-Mirue,are you okay?

-Yes,yes,I'm fi-Mir couldn't finish his sentence.He fainted,and Joon caught him before he hit the floor.

-Mir?Mirue?Wake up!P-please,wake up...Can you hear me?-Joon shaked the boy,but there was no response.Joon wrapped a blanket around Mir,dressed himself quickly and drove him to the hospital.Doctors took Mir away from Joon and brought him to the room.Joon just dropped himself on the chair in the hall.It took a while until a nurse came to him.

-How is Mir?Where is he?

-He's still sleeping.Doctor wants to see you.-she said.She brought Joon to the room.He saw Mir lying on the bed,and the doctor sitting on the chair next to him.

-Oh,you're here?Come in.I want to talk with you.-said doctor.Joon walked in,placing himself on Mir's bed.He took Mir's pale hand and placed a gentle kiss on it.

-Doctor,is Mir okay?

Listen....we've done some analysis and.....

-And what?

-Mir,well,he has....

-What does he have?

-He has leukemia.-doctor sighed.Joon fell that his whole world crushed down in a second.Tears started falling from his cheeks uncontrollably.

-N-no....No......It can't be!No....I don't want him to...die....-Joon sobbed in fear.He cried himself out,until he run out of tears.-Will he survive?

-I don't know right now...We must do some more analysis and then I'll be able to tell you.

-Is there any kind of medicine,or something like that?

-There is only one way to possibly heal Mir.We must completely replace his blood.

-What?All his blood?

-Yes.I just have to tell you that...From all people who had leukemia...only 20 % survived.

-Only 20% ?

-I'm sorry,but it's true.All you can do now is to be with him and support him.He can't deal with this alone.-said the doctor and left.Few minutes later,Mir opened his eyes.

-Hyung,where am I?

-You're at the hospital,Mirue.

-In the hospital?What happened?

-You fainted.

-Oh...can we go home now?

-I'm afraid that we can't.

-But,why?

-Mirue....

-Hyung?

-You have...leukemia.