Support

Summer Job

“Yoboseyo? Ne! I’m already outside.” Mi Eun said into her phone.

 

Today was B2ST’s comeback for their new song – Beautiful.

 

“Ahh. Okay. I’m coming out to get you. Where are you?” B2ST’s manager asked into the phone.

 

“I’m at the lift but they are not allowing me in. Oh. Please don’t let the members know. I want to surprise them.”  Mi Eun said.

 

“Of Course. See you soon.”

 

---

 

“Here! This is B2ST’s waiting room. Their performance is in 1 hour’s time.”

 

“Ne. Kamsahamnida. Sorry to bother you.”

 

---

 

As Mi Eun entered the waiting room, she caught sight of a familiar back view. *DOOJOONIE!*

 

She crept up towards the unsuspecting DooJoon and pounced on him, using her hands to cover his eyes.

 

“Guess who am I?!”  Mi Eun asked, faking an accent.

 

“Mwo?!” DooJoon asked surprised. “I’m sorry, but fans are not allowed in this waiting room.”

 

As he turned around, he was greeted by Mi Eun’s head that wasn’t really very strong.

 

“Who are-“DooJoon exclaimed, clearly annoyed. But as Mi Eun tilted her head towards him, all signs of misery and unhappiness disappeared.

 

“MI EUNNIE? What are you doing here?” DooJoon asked.

 

“Today is your comeback stage right? So I’m here to give you my support!” Mi Eun said with a grin on her face.

 

“Oh yah! Mi Eun came! DooJoonie-ah. Not gonna introduce your girlfriend to your parents?” YoSeob said jokingly.

 

“I’m not his girlfriend.” Mi Eun replied. But as she noticed a few older strangers, she assumed them to be the members’ parents. “Annyonghaseyo.” With a ninety degrees bow.

 

“Mi Eun-ah. This is my parents, this is HyunSeung’s parents, Junhyung’s parents…….” YoSeobbie went on and on…..

“This is DooJoon’s parents.” YoSeob introduced Mi Eun to a friendly-looking couple.

 

“Yup! This are my parents.” DooJoon said with a happy smile. *This is the best. I get to see my parents, my fans and the girl that I like in one whole day.* DooJoon thought to himself.

 

“Annyonghaseyo. I’m Mi Eun.” *Why am I so nervous? It’s like I’m getting back my examination results!* Mi Eun thought.

 

“Hi. Are you our DooJoonie’s girlfriend?” DooJoon umma asked.

 

“Eh? Ani ani! I’m not his girlfriend. We’re just colleagues working at the same shop.” Mi Eun immediately said.

 

“Yeah. We’re really good friends.” DooJoon said as he slid his arm casually over Mi Eun’s shoulders, holding her closer to him.

 

“Yeah. We’re good friends.” Mi Eun emphasized, while struggling to get out of DooJoon’s arms and not making it look obvious.

 

“Really? I see. Now. Go play with the other kids while we grown-ups chat.”

 

It seems that when the B2ST members became B2ST, their parents also form a good friendship. Interesting.

 

---

 

“Mi Eunnie-ah. Thanks for coming. Really. I am really thankful.”

 

“Oppa. You’re not gonna cry are you? It’s okay! I have tissue paper!” Mi Eun teased.

 

“Ani. Yah. I’m a guy. I won’t cry so easily.”

 

“Really? Oh. That reminds me. I got something for you!” Mi Eun replied as she dug around her bag.

 

She presented him with necklace with a long chain “You can wear this to stage and out to work.” Mi Eun explained further. “I was looking for a gift, but don’t know what to buy. So I just bought this. Hope you’ll like it.”

 

DooJoon held up the necklace, and traced his hands over the pendants. It was a circular pendant. The kind that can be opened and a photo can be placed inside. When he opened the pendent, he saw something carved into one side of the pendant. DJ & ME.

 

“What do this mean?” DooJoon asked, while trying to figure out what the initials mean.

 

“DJ means DooJoon. ME means…. MiEun.”

 

“Mwo? Mi Eunnie?”

 

“Oh. So that you’ll remember that I was the one that gave you this present.” Mi Eun replied, shyly.

 

“Hmmm…” DooJoon replied softly, still admiring the initials.

 

*Oppa. This pendant is to remind you of me. So that I will have a part of me on you. I’ve finally figured it out. After all these time. After how hot and cold I’ve been to you. After how much I tried to convince myself and force myself to not like you. I found out, that I can’t do that. Because I do like you.* Mi Eun thought, as a smile played across her lips.

 

“Mi Eun-ah. Wanna go to the rooftop?”

 

“Why? Oppa! Don’t be rash! Should we bring parachutes?” Mi Eun added jokingly.

 

“Pabo…..” DooJoon said as he reached out for her hand and led her up the stairs to the rooftop.

 

---

 

“WAHH!!! Fresh air is awesome!” DooJoon exclaimed as they reached the rooftop.

 

“Hmm. Yeah. Fresh air really revitalizes you! WOOHOOOO!!!!!” Mi Eun yelled.

 

“Yah! Wanna play catching?” DooJoon offered.

 

“Ehh? You’re not afraid of smudging your make-up or messing up your hair?”

 

“Ayyy. It’ll be fun. Hurry! I’ll catch you!” DooJoon said, as he advanced towards Mi Eun.

 

“Yah Oppa!!! Don’t come near me! Yah!” Mi Eun screamed as she started running away.

 

But DooJoon was faster than her and he caught her by her arm, pulled her into him, and rested his face on her head. Inhaling her scent.

 

“Oppa. Mwo-“

 

“Mi Eun-ah. Let’s stay like this for a minute. Can we?” DooJoon asked, wishing that he will never have to let her go.

 

Then, the most amazing thing happened. He felt Mi Eun’s arms slide around his waist, and SHE was hugging him back.

 

“Sure. Why not?” Mi Eun said, confidently, as she rested her head against his chest.

 

A simple hug, that brought about millions of different feelings and breathing problems.

 

“Oppa. Good luck for your performance, even though I know you’ll be awesome. I’ll be cheering for you! Since you’re my biased.” Mi Eun said.

 

“Hmmm…” DooJoon murmered as he pulled her closer. “ For you, I’ll make it my best stage. For you.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YiPPEEE!!! One more chapter. My heart was beating super fast when I was typing this. Haha! Hope you readers will like it. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ Be nice and comment! Thanks and please wait for the next chapter. I’m still wondering if I should have a happy ending or sad ending. HMMMMM!