Please

Summer Job

-YoSeob’s POV-

 

I followed DooJoon to the park near MiEun’s house. I felt like a stalker and at the same time, I’m proud o my ninja skills. Aishh… They should’ve gotten me to shoot Ninja Assassin instead…

 

Yah! Yang YoSeob! Focus focus. Ireplayed the conversation between DooJoon and their boss again in his head –

 

===========

 

“DooJoon-ah. Are you dating?”

 

 “No? Why?”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Hyung. I can explain.”

 

“No. Don’t give me the crap and like – I can’t help it. My heart beats when I see her. Save this for your B2ST members. You as a leader have failed. You are supposed to be a good example to your members and friends. But now? I’m really disappointed. I thought you are the more responsible one in the group.” His boss literally shouted.

 

“Please Hyung. I really don’t want to break her heart.”

 

“Do you want to do it yourself or do you want me to interfere?”

 

Dead silence.

 

 “Glad that you can understand. This is the best solution.”

 

 

=======

 

DooJoon must be really upset. Why is SaJangNim so heartless? Haven’t he fell in love before? Aishh…. Why is he so biased – when KiKwangie dated previously he didn’t get them to break up. Is DooJoonie meeting MiEun here to break up with her? Oh My….. Can I take this? Will I cry? I pondered as the sound of footsteps distracted me.

 

MiEun came, as I saw here sneaked behind him and covered DooJoon eyes. “Guess who?” I can’t help but smile at her antics. But to think of how hurt she’ll be later, my smile faded.

 

“Of course my beautiful jagiya, that I’ll love forever.” DooJoonie replied, and I immediately felt the sorrow in his voice. Stupid SaJangNim… Stupid DooJoon… Stupid me… Why did I drag myself into this? As I smacked myself in the head, but continued spying on the couple.

“Ayyy. No fun.” She replied playfully as she went to sit next to DooJoon, passing by the bush I was hiding behind. I ducked and held my breath, preparing for the worst if she saw me.

 

“Baby… I have something to tell you.” I heard DooJoon say softly. Oh No… Please no. DooJoonie. Don’t do it!

 

 “Yeah?”

 

“Let’s……” he said, and then I heard a pause. It must be so hard for him. “Let’s…… break up.” DooJoonie said again, this time successful.

 

“E.. Ehh?” MiEun replied, as I saw her head jerk back abruptly. Damn….

 

“MiEun-ah. My boss called just now. He said that we cannot date. I’m not supposed to date… He wants us to break up.” DooJoon replied. YAHH!!! YOON DOO JOON! I TOLD YOU TO NOT DO THIS! YAHH!!! TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK!!!!

 

“And… You said no. Right? Tell me that you said no please. PLEASE!” she pleaded. I heard the desperateness in her voice, like she was trying to hold back something that did not belong to her.

 

“I’m sorry. I guess it’s the end for us.”

 

“Mwo? You said.”

 

“I know what I said. But some promises are meant to be broken.” DooJoon said coldly.

 

“Are you telling me that work is more important than me?!” she yelled as I saw tears in her eyes, and she was trying hard to hold it back.

 

“Yes.” WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. AHHHH!!!!! I wanted to scream profanities at him now. Damn!

 

 “Oppa. Is it me? Did I do something wrong? Is it my dressing? My hair? My personality? Tell me. I’ll change. Please…. Don’t leave me. I can’t take it.” She pleaded again, and she held DooJoon’s hands tightly, refusing to let him go. I felt something inside me that was enveloping me slowly. Sadness. It hurts so much. If it hurts so much for me, what about the both of them? I thought, before looking up to get rid of the moisture that was collecting in my eyes.

 

“No. You’re perfect. I… I’m sorry.” Was the last thing I heard from DooJoon before he roughly shrugged of MiEun’s hands and walked away.

 

I was stunned. I admit. I didn’t know DooJoon would really break the heart of the one woman he’ve loved so much. I looked at MiEun, waiting for her to run after him. But she just stood there, not moving as I slowly saw her collapse to the ground.

 

-End of YoSeob’s POV-

 

---

 

“MiEun? Are you okay?” She heard, her heart holding a glimpse of hope that these is all a dream. That she’ll be back in DooJoon’s arms, and showered in his love when she woke up. But her hope was shattered when she saw a worried YoSeob in front of her.

 

“I’m okay.” She replied, before trying to stand up, but slipping again. This time, luckily YoSeob was there to steady her, or she’ll definitely end up in bruises and cuts. “Thanks.”

 

“MiEun-ah. I apologize to you on the behalf of DooJoon. Is that alright? You should know that he loves you very much. Still.”

 

DooJoon. That name was like a stab into her heart, as she relived the memory of him leaving her again.

 

“Please don’t mention that name.” MiEun begged, before staggering forward, into nothingness.

 

“MiEun-ah. Where are you going?” YoSeob replied, concerned. If his best friend could not be at her side now, the least he could do as a best friend was to show her concern.

 

“YoSeob-sshi. Please leave me alone.” MiEun said politely between clenced teeth, trying to grip on any kind of control she has left.

 

“No. I’m going to send you home.” YoSeob said stubbornly.

 

When he saw MiEun standing rooted on the ground, he lifted her onto her shoulders, fireman style.

 

“Since you are so stubborn, I as a best friend will be stubborn as you.”

 

“YAHHH!!! PUT ME NOW THIS INSTANT!” MiEun snapped, as she felt the anger in her being released.

 

She struggled all the way home, “Key.”

 

“56710” she said, defeated and tired from the struggling.

 

“What kind of- Ahh.” YoSeob replied, as he sees the keypad on the door.

 

He keyed in the key, as the door unlocked. He carried MiEun into her house, and put her down. Have a good rest. Don’t cry, guys don’t like girls with puffy eyes. Before leaving MiEun’s house.

 

Damn… Yoon DooJoon owes me big. He thought, as he made his way back to their dorm.

 

---

 

“Hyung! Hurry up!” YoSeob heard DongWoon’s frustrated voice, the instant he stepped into their dorm.

 

“Yah! Yoon Doo Joon! Stop drinking. It’s bad! What happened?!” HyunSeung asked, concerned.

 

“Here!” KiKwang replied, as he passed DongWoon a waste basket, for DongWoon to dump all the beer bottles into, opened or unopened. “What happened to you DooJoon-ah?”

 


“YAHH! Snap out of this before I hit you!” JunHyung barked, thinking that violence might snap his friend out of his trance.

 

But he just sat there like a zombie, lifeless. Not even sure if he is breathing. Staring into space, before a single tear escaped from his eyes.

 

“DooJoon-ah…” YoSeob comforted softly, it hurt him so much to see his best buddy in such a state. “DooJoon-ah….”

 

Silence engulfed the room, before DooJoon finally said something.

 

“I broke my promise. My baby…….” He whimpered.

 

---

 

After making sure that DooJoon was asleep and no beer bottles within range, YoSeob cleaned up the living room, which was the worst hit. DooJoon trashed everything. Vases, cups. The chairs and tables were overturned. Empty cans and bottles were lying around. The only thing left untouched was the TV.

 

DooJoon was like a madman. Destructive and helpless. He wasn’t himself. He did not know what to do. There YoSeob was, being trapped in the whirlwind, and the only thing he can do is to close his eyes and pray that it’ll be over soon. Thankful that DooJoon was already asleep and the other members worked silently, YoSeob took the opportunity to think.

 

He opened his eyes as he came to a decision.

 

“Guys. We need to talk.” He called out to the rest of his B2ST members.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

This is for you YoSeob fans out there, and also for his birthday. Hee(: