Yoongi

Single Dads

6 months we didn't know if he'd wake up. 

6 months of hell in a court room proving that his mother was unfit.

6 months of hoping that she would never come anyhwere near me or MY son ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 months later

"I SWEAR TO GOD MIN YOONGI YOU CAN'T KEEP HIM FROM ME!!!!!" She screamed as she pounded down the door of our new house. I've moved twice now and she always manages to find me.

"I HAVE A COURT ORDER THAT SAYS DIFFERENTLY YOU CRAZY !!" I yelled before calmly taking a breat and turning around to see Minki trying to write with his cast. "pack everything up, Minki. We can't stay here."

My son trembeled with the thought of seeing his mother again. The last clear memory he has of her is when she told him to die and pushed him in front of a moving car.

She was insane.

I got out as soon as I could and never looked back. I just wish she would stay away.

"HE'S MY SON TOO!!!"

"HE STOPPED BEING YOUR SON WHEN YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM!!!"

I called 911 and waited for the cops to arrive to save us...yet again...

Minki stayed hidden in the corner as they came to arrest to...again...

"Hopefully the charges will stick this time..." Minki said as he calmly stood up and began packing up his things for the 3rd time in a month...

I wish I never had to hear those words come out of my son's mouth...