Jungkook

Single Dads

I knew what I had done was wreckless. We were too young and I should have stopped it. Being a dad at 15 was not what I planned. My first and only time being intimate with my girlfriend of a whopping 2 weeks and this is what results...why didn't I pay attention in ed?

17 months into high school and I'm a parent... a single parent... her parents moved her away as soon as the babies were born and left our 3 sons with my parents...and me... I moved into the loft above our garage to try to parent our sons myself, but my parents still help when they can... I don't know how this seemed like something I could handle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

2 Years Later

I'm running back into the house after getting Jungho into his car seat, Jaehan is leaning on the wall by the stairs,and Johan is no where to be found, and I'm screaming his name, but he's not answering me...typical of the youngest of the terror trplets.  I grabbed Jaehan as he's screaming for his one toy that I haven't seen in days and I run him out to my parents car. As I stand there trying to get him to calm down and understand that I need to go back in and find Johan there is a lolud crash from upstairs.

"DAMN IT NOT AGAIN!!!!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs, my parents watching from the side laughing uncontrollably.

I know where to go, because I've experienced this before, so I run up the stairs and there he is, my Johan, lying on the floor surrounded by picture books. I fall to my knees beside him, gather him up in my arms as best I can and his dark eyes open slightly and look up at me.

"I just wanted to show Halmeoni the new book..." he said in the cutest voice, "It was too high..."

"Johan, you couldn't have asked Appa?" I asked as I checked him for scratches and picked up the book before heading back out to the car. 

He pouted and tears began to swell up in his eyes as I carried him downstairs. 

"Please not today baby," I said as I put him in and the tears began to fall, "Appa is going to be late for school again..."