Rain - Dahyun x Mina (Mihyun)

Everybody Wants Some Piece of Dubu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun cursed under her breath while drying herself with her scarf. Her favorite book was drench because she was dumb enough in forgetting to bring herself an umbrella. 

She also promised to kill a small smurf and a giant yoda tomorrow morning. If they didn't invite her to watch that stupid volleyball training just to see their crushes wearing a short shorts then Dahyun would have been cuddling with her cat while sipping on her hot choco and watching some random cartoon by now. And by just thinking about that made Dahyun want to torture those two. Unfortunately, the duo's path is different from hers so she's alone in here, stranded in a bus stop. 

Seeing that the rain wouldn't stop at any moment, she decided to sit beside a red head girl who quietly reading some book with pictures. Dahyun sighed heavily when she noticed that they were the only two of them waiting for the bus. 

She look down at her wrist and checked the time. 

8:00— it read. Great, she'll have to deal with her mother's rambling later again. Damn.

She fished her phone inside her sling bag but frown when she didn't felt a rectangular thing inside. Dahyun fully opened her bag and zipped every zipper but still can't find her phone. 

"I'm sure I put it inside here." She mumbled while still looking inside her bag. "Oh you've got to be ting me!"

She gave up with a stomp on the ground, silenty mocking the Gods above her who's probably laughing their of on her. 

"Are you okay? You looked troubled." A gentle voice suddenly asked beside her and when Dahyun turn to look at the owner of the voice, she swear she just saw the most beautiful girl she has ever seen besides the mirror—Dahyun thought.

Her mother always told her to never talk to strangers but this girl's beauty made Dahyun think that this girl is an angel— not a criminal.

She gave an awkward smile." 

"N-nothing. It's nothing. Don't mind me." She stared at the comic book she was reading and flashed an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry for distracting you."

The girl shook her head and smiled. "It's ok. Actually, I was observing you quite some time since you came hear—soaking wet and looking like the whole world is on your shoulders." Dahyun narrowed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter