Clown Bunny - Dahyun x Nayeon (Dayeon)

Everybody Wants Some Piece of Dubu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Dahyun was five years old, she met her first love inside a haunted house

A five year old Kim Dahyun was pulling her older brother's sleeves—heading towards to a building with a big scary clown head. A seven years old Kim Taehyung watched in horror he saw where his little sister was taking him. Apparently, little Kim Dahyun has no idea what the building is and what's inside it but she thought the clown was cute and loves clowns!

"Oppa, come on!" Shouted the younger girl as she gave a final pull, "I want to see the clown!" then they were swallowed by darkness. Kim Taehyung blinked at their surroundings.

Little Dahyun was smiling widely, waiting for the cute clown to show up and give them the balloon tricks that she always wanted to do but ended up putting them in a shape that her older brother found amusing and now she was made fun of her brother's friends. She didn't have any idea what they were talking about. What does a even means?

It was dark. Red neon lights was reflecting to the blood smeared walls and the creepy skeletons was angled in an odd way. Dahyun swore she saw a head of a human being hung in a cross. 

The smile in Dahyun's face was gone.

"D-Dahyun-ah, let's keep walking ang hurry befo-"

Then a creepy laugh startled them both. Taehyung shrieked and ran towards the entrance to get out leaving Kim Dahyun alone inside.

Ever got scared that you can't even scream and move? Little Kim Dahyun just stayed there, feet glued to the ground stuck in a creepy place.

There was a loud noise, seems like a balloon popping, followed by a giggle beside her.Suddenly it wasn't fun anymore so Dahyun cried loudly. That made the giggling stop replaced by a surprisingly angelic voice. 

"Hey don't cry, baby girl. I'm sorry I scared you but that was supposed to be my job but—! Sorry again." A female clown tried to comfort her.

Why is this monster being kind to her? Isn't it supposed to scare her. As far as little Dahyun knew monsters don't apologise to their victim and hug them so gently that it feels warm and so comforting that all Dahyun want is just hug this monster forever.

Dahyun turned to look at her and cried again. The clown's mouth was so wide, blood were smeared around its face but the eyes are so beautiful—but the blood is terrifying.

"Jihyo I thought minors weren't allowed?!" The clowned shouted, making Dahyun whimper. The clown noticed this and sighed. "Okay I'm off to break!"

She knelt down to Dahyun's height and gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter