The Pissed Officer - Dahyun x Momo (Dahmo)

Everybody Wants Some Piece of Dubu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That is it. That new girl is getting on Dahyun's nerves already and it has been just a month of the school year yet she was sent to detention for about 5 weeks in a row. It was Dahyun that suffering to the late shifts inside the school. Being the student council's peace officer, her responsibility is to uphold peace to the whole campus.

That means handling the school's notorious girl, Hirai Momo.

She was starting to regret running to this stupid position. She wished she just chose the treasurer spot. Damn it. But there's no turning back. She's here, standing inside the school's gym, hands on her waist, infront of commotion wherein a girl and a boy was fighting.

Yes, a boy punching a girl.

Jeon Jungkook, her ex-boyfriend, was about to swing his fist onto the new girl when the officer shrieked.

"You two guidance office now!"

Dahyun have no idea on why her former boyfriend keeps on sending glares at the other girl and why the hell he keeps his arm around her shoulders all the time. Momo keeps a straight face, returning his glares with a smirk and not minding the bruise on her cheek.

Dahyun sighed and removed his arm around her shoulder, snapping his thoughts out of his mind and turning his gaze at Dahyun.

"So tell me," Dahyun started and caressed her forehead, feeling an ache coming to her head. "Who started it first?" she asked like a mom scolding her children.

Momo raised her eyebrows and pointed at her cheek. "It's pretty obvious."

"You're the one who started! You said-" he stopped talking and seemed to realize what he's about to say. He cleared his throat and crossed his arns. "You hurt my feelings.'

Momo scoffed. "Well action speaks louder than words, asshoe."

Jungkook stood up and was about to rant but Dahyun slapped him on his shoulders. "Stop it! For God's sake you are not kids." she hissed. "As a punishment you two need to clean up in the school's field."

"But it's fall season!" Momo groaned. "There would be dried leaves anywhere!"

"Shut up and get your asses outside! You need to finish before it gets dark! I want to go home!"

"I will do anything for you, princess." Jungkook said before running outside.

She heard a scoff from Momo.

Dahyun never really wanted to break up with him if it isn't for that stupid football varsity that he always paid attention more than her girlfriend. She thinks it's stupid for him to be sweeter the moment she decided to end things up between them. Why didn't he did that when they were together?

She herself doesn't even know.

Not until he came inside the student council's office when they were done cleaning the whole field. Which took them 4 hours straight. "Dahyun." He called her once he opened the door.

"Great you're done." Dahyun said and started packing her things up. Jungkook held her shoulders which made her stop from packing.

"Don't you want to talk to me for a second?" Jungkook asked.

"There's nothing to talk about Jungkook. Now please excuse me, I have more important things to do." Dahyun said, emphasizing her words.

But Jungkook, being stubborn, he held her wrist tightly.

"What the hell?!" Dahyun pulled her hand away from him, rubbing the reddish spot on her wrist.

"Please just tell me the reason. I will be a better man for you. Just please." Jungkook pleads.

"Just go to your female football coach and hook up with her, again." Dahyun was about to leave when Jungkook placed both of his hands on her shoulder and pinned her body to the wall.

"No. That was a misunderstanding. I would never-"

"Cheat on me?" Dahyun scoffs. "You already did, Jungcock. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter