Obsession - Dahyun x Mina (Mihyun)

Everybody Wants Some Piece of Dubu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina stared at her own reflection on the mirror plastered on the walls then slowly brought her hands up to touch her own face.

"You ing idiot!" she spat at her own reflection.

Mina doesn't really know how she came onto this point. She didn't know she was becoming the person she was afraid her girlfriend would became but no, she was the one who let go. Who ing decided to end things between them.

Maybe it was because of Dahyun trying her best to cheer Mina up which annoyed her more than it cheers her. Maybe Dahyun was being too clingy whenever they were together. Mina doesn't really know. Did she?

She remembered how big her smile is when she saw her sitting on their usual spot inside the cafe, waiting for her girlfriend for nearly 30 minutes but she didn't mind. She is in love with her afterall.

"Hi." was what Mina said with lacking emotion. However the other's reply was more enthusiastic.

"Hi unnie! How have you been? It's been a week since we hangout. Did you do well on your practices?" she asked continously as soon as Mina sat in front of the clueless girl.

She watched as the bright girl talks endlessly about her, being picked to play piano on the upcoming orchestra play. It hurts her to see how excited she was everytime she puts her eyesmile. So what Mina did is she grabbed the other's hand before she even change her mind.

Such a shame for she was about to wipe that beautiful smile on her angel's face.

"I have to tell you something." She spoke quietly.

The other girl smiled, slightly flushed by the sudden contact the the other girl made.

"You know how I love dancing, right?" she asked which Dahyun nodded to. "You see, I don't really wanna do anything other than dancing. I will spend my time practicing inside the studio. You will be mad at me for spending my time dancing and practicing rather than spending time with you, going on dates every week. And eventually you will end up breaking up with me so I have to take the action as soon as possible."

Mina saw how Dahyun's expression change from enthusiastic to an unreadable one. Mina doesn't know if she's angry, sad, hurt or something negative that Dahyun will feel for the other.

"So what you're implying is?" Dahyun asked, her voice shaking.

"Let's break up." Mina said casually. "I think it's for the best."

"You think that I will leave you and not support you?"

"Yes." Mina nodded. Dahyun gasped and furrowed her eyebrows, probably wondering where on earth did she get that from.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Mina didn't said anything. She just stared at the other's hand who was holding on the mug with tight fists. Dahyun stared at her for a while, clenching her jaw to contain her temper.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter