The Battle of the Dumbs - Dahyun x Jline

Everybody Wants Some Piece of Dubu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dahyun-ah drink this! It tastes good!"

"No Dahyun-ah! Eat this, it's your favorite chocolate, Twix!"

"No! You might caught diabetes! Fruits are much more healthier!"

"It's not like she won't get diabetes from that sweet strawberry shake ."

"Atleast it's fruit!....with sugar. Not like yours, it's unhealthy."

"Excuse me from what I know chocolate makes your brain 5 percent more active so It's suitable for Dahyun because she will study later, right Dahyun-ah?" Momo turned to face Dahyun who was staring at them with wide eyes.

"Erm actually, I'm not. I'm going straight to bed after we arrive to the dorm so I'm sorry unnies, I think I can't have those foods you're offering to me now, I might be not able to sleep." she smiled apologetically and eyed sadness unnie from the rear mirror who is driving the van.

Apparently, the two had fought earlier on who will going to fetch Dahyun on Weekly Idol studio. Their manager unnie decided to being them together to stop their commotion.

"Leave Dahyun alone. She needs some sleep and she have to go to the school tomorrow."Their manager said and Dahyun silently thanked her.

"You should take this and eat it tomorrow instead. Don't take Sana's, it'll definitely spoil tomorrow." Momo said and pushed the chocolate bar to Dahyun's hand, gently.

Sana scoffs and turn her head to look outside the window, drinking her own shake instead. Momo grinned victoriously, one point for the raccoon

Dahyun leaned her head at the backrest and closed her eyes, the shooting today is a lot more tiring than the other day because this episode is going to be a special episode. But on the other side, her co-stars and her in the Weekly Idol got along well so it was fun shooting with them especially when Doni and Coni is acting like a father to her.

"My shoulder is a lot more comfortable than that backrest. Here, lean on me." Dahyun opened her eyes to see Sana pushing her head on top oh her shoulder. Dahyun just shrug it off and closed her eyes again. Sana smiled as she stared at the fastly asleep girl leaning on her shoulder.

She heard a groan beside Dahyun. She smirked, one point for squirrel.

 

 

 

 

As soon as they were already inside their dorm, Dahyun went straight to her bedroom. A certain penguin frowned as her eyes followed the groggy girl. There she was again, going straight to her bed and sleep. That's why she can't have the chance to talk to her dongsaeng. But even if she have, it was just a little chit chat. It wasn't enough. She wanted to get closer to the younger just like Momo and Sana are to Dahyun.

She sighed and decided to head to her bedroom. She was planning to talk to the younger about her day but she realized that she was too tired and that explains everything.

She opened the door only the find a sleeping Sana lying on her bed, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu hugging each other on Jihyo's bed, and lastly Jihyo on Sana's bed, writing something on her notebook, probably their list of schedules. What a good leader.

"The maknaes just fell asleep talking to each other while Sana just went straight to your bed, she probably thinks it's hers. She seemed upset." Jihyo shook her head. "So I have to sleep on her bed tonight. You can sleep on the maknae's room and accompany Dubu, that girl is scared in the dark when she's alone." Jihyo said without even looking at Mina.

Mina's mouth gape, she had to sleep in the maknaes room, with Dahyun.

Jihyo looked at the stunned Mina. "I can sleep there if you want to."

Mina immediately shook her head. " Ah no, no! It's okay." Jihyo just shrugged her shoulders and closed her notebook.

"Well, I'm going to sleep now. Please turn off the light when you leave." Jihyo said while covering herself with a blanket. Mina just nodded and turned the switch off before closing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter