Boys / Girls / Boys - Dahyun x Eunwoo (kinda)

Everybody Wants Some Piece of Dubu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stepped outside the bus and looked around at the place. My foot started taking me to a familiar ciffee shop that I used to kill my time. The place we used to spent our times together. Three years ago.

It's been three whole years since I came back here at this place. Three years since that day happened. The day that I really want to forget. The day when he decided to finally end things between us. The day when I let him go. It's been three ing years yet I still cried every night still thinking of our happy memories together. Three years of forgetting him but keeps failing because every ing thing reminds me of him. His lame jokes, his good cooking skills, his wits. Three years of not having a relationship with someone. Thanks to him, I didn't had the chance to focus on other people. 

And yet he's probably the only person that I will ever love. And now he's gone.

I sat at the empty bench under the tree just outside the shop, feeling the presence of the wind blowing my tangerine hair. A lot of things hasn't change in here. Just like this bench that I was sitting on and the large tree above it. 

"Dahyun?"

My heart stops beating for a moment. ing hell. That voice sounds so familiar. It hasn't change a bit. His voice still held that gentleness that was dedicated only for me. Three years ago.

"Kim Dahyun?"

Again, I heard him called my name but this time, he called me by my full name and even place a hand on my shoulder. I glanced at the hand, widening my eyes after. Oh . 

"E-Eunwoo." his smile turned into a half smile and sat beside me.

"Hi." he greeted casually like nothing bad happened between us. Like those ing years of us being together didn't mean anything to him. 

I couldn't greet him back so I chose to I averted my gaze. My shoes seems to be an interesting thing to stare at. 

"How have you been?" sensing that I wouldn't reply to his question he just continued talking. 

"I'm taking architect just like what I've said years ago." he proudly said. "My campus is just two blocks away from here. Awesome right?" he chuckled.

"Aren't you gonna say anything? Didn't you missed me?" I clenched my fist. How can I forget about my feelings for him if he's being this sweet guy talker?

"Are you gonna act like nothing happened between..." I trailed finally look him in the eye. "Us?" this one came out barely.

It was his turn to avoid my eyes and stared at his lap. If this wasn't breaking my heart at the moment I would have laugh my off. 

He sighed. And I rolled my eyes before turning my gaze onto my intertwined hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter