Hear Me Out - Dahyun x Nayeon (Dayeon)

Everybody Wants Some Piece of Dubu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I found myself gasping at the sight of the girl standing right in front of me. 

It's been ages since I had seen her. My eyes travelled on her fragile body, from her lanky posture up to her pale face. My eyes didn't failed to notice how messed up she is right now. There were dark bags circling under her eyes, her hair was dry, and from the looks of her body it seems like she wasn't eating well.

The last time I saw her, she has this pink dyed hair—her parents despise it but Kim Dahyun likes to get under her parents' nerves.

Kim Dahyun was a rebel.

That's what makes me fall for her. She always chose what makes her happy despite the people around her opposed. Her mother was horrible. She hates me for turning her daughter into a lesbian. 

 

"She didn't do anything wrong, mom!" she said to her mother once. "It's not her fault that I fell for her! I love her! Why can't you accept that?!" 

And then her mother slapped her daughter so hard that it made her head turn to the side. I can't stand seeing her hurt so I rushed to her, putting an arm on her shoulder and whispered comforting words. 

She was silent when I held her in my arms but soon she can't hold it anymore. I felt her shaking in my arms, sobbing quietly.

"You disgust me." she spat at her daughter and then walks off.

She wasn't the same after that. The weird hyper girl that I knew. The happy virus that I fell for. She was hurt but didn't regret choosing me over her of a family. All of her smiles seems to be fake by then.

 

I studied her face. She wore an expressionless face. All of these feels foreign to me.  

She took a sit on the bench next to me before dropping her bag between us, letting the silence fill the atmosphere. 

While intently staring at her, her eyes was out focused on the pavement. I can't help but felt jealous of it. 

"I don't really know what to say." She finally spoke up, the sorrow in her voice was audible. 

"I don't either

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter