THE ONE&ONLY

THE ONE AND ONLY || THE LOST LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THE ONE&ONLY Chapter 2

 

September 2016...

[★BREAKING] Leaked photos of G-Dragon confirm relationship with Nana Komatsu

She read every words of it, well aware of the stabbing pain on her chest. She read it again. She didn't want to believe the news but there were pictures. She trusted him. 

 

 

 

 


Tiffany was shocked and bewildered for a moment. Never ever did it cross her mind that her best friend would do such a thing. She saw something sharp on her hands, maybe pieces of glass. She's bleeding already because of the cuts on her wrists and thighs. When she's about to slash herself again, Tiffany shouted from the door and immediately rushed to the woman sitting on the floor, 

""OH , TAEYEON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF?!?!?!"

Tiffany held her hands, planning to take those pieces of broken glass away from her hands, without Taeyeon's knowledge.

"I want to die..."

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, TAEYEON! DON'T KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE ING SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM! REMEMBER THAT YOU STILL HAVE A FAMILY! YOU HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP YOU! YOUR WORLD DOESN'T ONLY REVOLVE AROUND HIM AND IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, KWON JIYONG IS NOT THE ONLY GUY IN THIS GODDAMNED WORLD SO FIX YOURSELF!" KNOCK IT OFF, TAEYEON! 


~*~


"KWON JIYONG!"

She is raging mad as she's approaching me with Seunghyun behind. Don't mess up with Taeyeon. This Californian girl is Taeyeon's girl. She is Taeyeon's soulmate. And most of all, Tiffany Hwang is Kim Taeyeon's great protector. She's a beautiful beast when she's angry.

"H- Hello..." I greeted her to ease the tension though it's impossible.

Tiffany is not just the eye smile queen but she's also the queen of giving deadliest glare. If only glare could kill, I might be dead now. But seriously though, I'm real dead now. As in N. O. W. Because when she's finally in front of me, she slapped me ing effing freaking real hard on the face.

"ARE YOU DUMB? NO, LET ME REPHRASE THAT! ARE YOU THAT ING DUMB, A ING JERK, A ING DOUCHEBAG? NO, NO, NO!!! YOU REALLY ARE A ING DRAGON! YOU SPIT FIRE LITERALLY! BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT?! MY TAEYEON IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HURT SO MUCH THAT I SAW HER YESTERDAY IN A MOST HORRIBLE AND UNTHINKABLE STATE! FXXK YOU, JIYONG! I JUST GOT HOME FROM LA AND THE FIRST THING I SAW WAS HER, CUTTING HERSELF!"

"W-What?" I was tongue-tied. Never did it cross my mind. I couldn't believe that I greatly affected her this much that she attempted to suicide. 

NO, TAEYEON DON'T DO THAT AGAIN, HONEY! I screamed at the back of my mind.

"WHAT?! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO HER? SHE WAS ALONE YESTERDAY! SHE COULD HAVE DIED IF I DID NOT COME ON TIME! OH MY ING GOD, JIYONG! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS ALL WILL TURN OUT THIS WAY! I WARNED YOU, TWO! , JIYONG! , , , , ! I'M VERY, VERY ANGRY THAT YOU COULD DIE IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW! UGH! Seunghyun, don't stop me!"

"Babe, calm down please," Seunghyun tried to calm her down.

"HOW CAN YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY BEST FRIEND ALMOST DIED?!"

"I know, baby. But let's cool down first, okay? Do it for me."

Seunghyun faced and looked at her with pleading eyes. Luckily, Tiffany did.

"Ugh, I hate you, Kwon Jiyong! If only Taeyeon does not love you... Aish!!!!!"

"T- Taeyeon... Where is she right now?"

"She's in the dorm, locking herself up in her room for days now. She refused to talk to anyone unless it's you, Jiyong. I hate to admit this but you're the only one who can fix her back to life..."

"Taeyeon, talk to me please?" For the umpteenth time, Tiffany begged her to open the door but she refused.

"No, I only want Jiyong. Call Jiyong. Text Jiyong for me. Do something about it please, Steph. If you do that, I promise I won't cut myself anymore."


I hate myself. I despise myself now. Taeyeon must be hurt a lot. I'm such a douche. Why did I become a coward that time? Why am I still depending on my fans' happiness and not mine? Thinking it even more makes me want to die. I am to blame.

"Taeyeon loves you so ing much. She's the type of a person who gives everything and leaves nothing for herself. Look at her now. If you come at her now, I know she will not let you go anymore. She won't blame you at all, Jiyong. SHE ING LOVES YOU SO MUCH THAT SHE ING FORGOT HOW TO LOVE HERSELF FIRST AND HOW TO RESPECT HERSELF!"


"If Jiyong appears right in front of you, what will you do?" Tiffany asked from behind the door.

"I'll embrace him tightly. I'll tell him how much I miss him. I'l tell him how much I love him. I won't let him go anymore even if that makes me the most selfish person. I just love Jiyong so much that I'm willing to leave the idol Taeyeon behind and just be the normal and the original Taeyeon..."


"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I'm a jerk."

"Fxxk you! You only realized that now?! You're not just a jerk! You're the greatest , you're the greatest coward, a ing douchebag, YOU ARE A P*SSY!"

"I'm very sorry. I want to go to her. Please allow me."

Everything she said are all true. No lies. Tiffany got the knack of it. She always has the ability to slap someone back to reality, including me.

"Do you love her?"

"Y- Yes, I do love her. She's my world."

"Stop fooling her around this time, Kwon Jiyong. Be a man who deserves her!"


~*~


SNSD's dorm...

"Steph, you're really stubborn. I told you not to enter my room nor use the spare key," she muttered under the blanket.

I did not reply her but instead. She really thought that I'm Tiffany that's why she never bothered to move even an inch. I removed the blanket on her. I lay beside her ; her back facing me so she's still clueless. I subtly moved closer until our bodies were touching. I pulled the blanket to cover our bodies and I wrapped my arm around her waist. Lastly, I rested my head on her shoulder and I felt like there's an electricity rushed through her veins.

"J- Jiyong?" she called, her voice was quiet a bit shaky. 

"Don't speak," I said as I tightened my arm around her. 

"I... I want to see your face, J- Jiyong. Can I face you?"

I loosened my hold so she could face me. At last, I saw the face that I've been missing for the last two weeks. She's smiling at me widely with tears on her eyes. 

"Is this a dream? Because if this is a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore."

"No, honey. This is not a dream." 

I pulled her closer until she's in the crook of my arm. I reached down and held her hand, gently her fingers. We're both smiling affectionately at each other. 

"You're back, Jiyong."

"I'm very, very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter