EPILOGUE

THE ONE AND ONLY || THE LOST LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue  

THE ONE AND ONLY


Seoul ; 2025

"Look, mom! Teacher gave me three stars today because I got a perfect score in Math!" Taeyong declared happily as Taeyeon and him both entered our car. He's seven years old and now studying. We fetched him and we will go to the supermarket to shop groceries.

"Really, baby? Hmm, what should I reward to my smart boy? Ice cream? Cake? What? Toys?"

"Tell mom you want to be a singer." I mouthed to my son. 

"I want to sing like mom and dad, too..."

"No, Taeyong. I don't like you to be an artist. It's very hard, baby. You may not understand this now but when you grow up, you'll know," she answered firmly.

In the first place, Taeyeon doesn't want our children to be associated in the entertainment industry. I know every hardships but hello! Taeyong is such a talented kid– he's the combination of us. He can be a vocalist and a rapper, plus his visual! I don't want this kid's talent to come to waste. No way! I want him to be like me. The second greatest GD. 

"Eh, whatever... Hi, Jiyeon-baby!" Taeyong kissed her four-year-old baby sister Jiyeon who was beside him.

"Ani! Don't kiss me!" Jiyeon hit Taeyong in the face. Seriously? My little princess is such a bratty. 

"Forgive oppa now, Jiyeonnie," Taeyong did some aegyos but failed. I could only laugh at the sight of my children bickering  at each other. My cuties are so adorable.

"Tsk. You are fighting again. If you keep on bickering, no toys for the both of you!" Taeyeon rebuked.

 

 


"You want ice cream, cuties?" I whispered to Taeyong and Jiyeon who were in the cart, as I pushed it full of groceries good for one week.

The two nodded excitedly. Taeyeon never let them eat ice cream, just once in a blue moon. But since I really love my children and want to make them happy, I'll spoil them always. 

"What flavor? Strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate?"

"All!"

"Okay, cuties. Don't tell mom–"

"Jiyong, I can see what you're doing. Stop that. No ice cream," her voice was calm but you could sense superiority on it.

"But mom! We haven't eat ice cream for a month now," Taeyong retorted and lied.

"If I know, your daddy is spoiling you two when I'm not home. Right, Jiyeonnie?" Taeyeon cupped Jiyeon's cheeks.

Taeyong and I shook our heads to my little princess, telling her to deny it, but Taeyeon's stare is powerful and scary.

"Hmm, like father like son," she rolled her eyes.

"A- Ah," Jiyeon hesitated to answer as she looked at me then looked to her mom. Taeyeon's stare just got more intense and that made Jiyeon trembled on her spot and admit the truth. "Yes, m- mommy."

Taeyeon smiled in victory as if she won in a lottery. Sigh. I will never ever win ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter