THE ONE&ONLY

THE ONE AND ONLY || THE LOST LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THE ONE&ONLY Chapter 3

Articles written from January - December 31, 2017

[★BREAKING] Taeyeon 'accidentally'(?) liked G-Dragon's selfie on IG and a quote "Mine&MineOnly + shocked fans

The Kpop World gone uproar when Girls' Generation leader Taeyeon liked G-Dragon's latest selca on her Instagram account, following G-Dragon's scandal yesterday with Sandara Park. The leader of the national girl group not just liked GD's post, but she liked another post with  the caption 'Mine&MineOnly.' This has caused so much confusion to fans and of course, fanwars between shippers.

What do you think? Did Taeyeon accidentally like it or not?

[+70,288, -68,536] it is intentional. G-Dragon and Taeyeon are real. An EXO sasaengs spotted them together. I'm saying this, because I was one of that sasaengs, people^^ long last, G-Tae <33

 


[PANN] Taeyeon calling BIGBANG's G-Dragon "oppa"?

Pictures shown below that G-Dragon and Taeyeon are close! Taeyeon addressing him as oppa is enough evidence to conclude that they are more than just acquaintances.

[+54,637,-52,582] They way they smiled to each other... The way they look at each other... You don't smile like that to your friend... You don't look like that to your friend... Their eyes&lips speak love. Kill me now! They are ing real... ㅠㅠ

 

[KOREABOO] Instagram's Kpop King G-Dragon followed  the Instagram's Kpop Queen Taeyeon ; Taeyeon followed back right away + fueled rumors

From 0 following to 1 following... @xxxibgdrgn followed @taeyeon_ss! After years of having no following, G-Dragon followed Taeyeon that shocked the Kpop world again! The female idol followed back right away. He followed s too and his sister Dami. From 0 following to 5 followings. Is this their way to confirm their relationship?

[+50,284, -45,273] Taeyeon is the only girl he followed aside from his sister. Im going craycray ㅠ_ㅠ

 

[ALLKPOP] Taeyeon attending BIGBANG10 The Concert last year revealed! Photos below.

Unknown to all, Taeyeon, together with some of her friends, attended BIGBANG's final concert in Seoul on the 2nd day. The said woman was enjoying the show. And according to some fan accounts, when it's G-Dragon's line on their song GIRLFRIEND, Taeyeon was sending hand hearts to her beloved rumored boyfriend. Look at the photos below.

[+36,674, -80,479] After Byun Baekhyun, it's G-DRAGON? You really are a gold digger, miss ty! 

 

[ALLKPOP] G-Dragon spotted attending her rumored girlfriend's 2-day solo concert in Taiwan!

According to some insiders, GD wasn't able to go to her concert in Seoul due to schedule conflict. Being the sweetest and the best boyfriend he is ( according to "Taeyeon" ), G-Dragon, 29, surprised rumored girlfriend Taeyeon on her concert in Taiwan.

[+23,001, -92,472] Congratulations to the both of you! Because of you, I lost my sister. You both killed my sister! Rot in hell you bastards!"

 

[ALLKPOP] G-Dragon's newest single & self-composed song 'Honey' is solely dedicated for rumored girlfriend Taeyeon?

The line "You may be a midget, but you stand tall out of the crowd"

The line "That angelic voice when you sing"

The line "I can be your Kaonashi, just tell me baby"

[+90271, -39,713] Lucky Taeyeon. She's living the dream that all GD fangirls want.

 

[KOREABOO] G-Dragon & Taeyeon spotted again on another "date" in G-Dragon's Lamborghini. GD seems teaching Taeyeon how to drive it?! Video below!

On the video, Taeyeon seems adamant to drive GD's Lamborghini but he doesn't want her to. The couple looks like fighting but in the end, G-Dragon is defeated and Taeyeon is the boss. Look at how cute was that! Teacher GD was teaching his student Taeyeon. Do you ship this couple?

[+99,898, -58,481] I must admit this. I'm not even a sone and I ship GD with other girl but darn! They look good together. I think I'll be open-minded from now on and will start supporting them...

 

[KOREABOO] Fans fall in love over G-Dragon's sweet gestures towards Taeyeon in MAMA2017! Video below

SNSD won Daesang on MAMA2017 and look who's proud! It's G-Dragon! As Taeyeon and the girls passed by him, they bowed at him. He gave a sweet smile, and a wink to Taeyeon and even gave SNSD a two thumbs up! 

[+76,239, -52,282] How could you hate these two?... Just like us, they are humans too who love and want to be loved. Love more, less hate. Support this two awesome people!

 

[SOOMPI] G-Dragon spotted on a date with Girls' Generation's Taeyeon the day after MAMA2017 in Hong Kong. Fans gone insane!

After spending half of her day with her SNSD members on Hongkong Disneyland, Taeyeon spent her night with rumored boyfriend G-Dragon. 

The two were seen strolling along the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade as they walked hand in hand, taking pictures everywhere. There were fans who recognized them and asked for their autographs but they gave them privacy. The two left the place and went back to the hotel after enjoying Hong Kong's mesmerizing Symphony of Lights.

[+26,478, -97,684] G-Dragon is a traitor, a cheater, a womanizer. He doesn't deserve Taeyeon. Taeyeon doesn't deserve him too ;( die you two


[PANN] After two years, BIGBANG's G-Dragon & Girls' Generation's Taeyeon's dating rumors resurfaced!

The two were caught up on a dating rumor last October 28, 2015. They are veterans of the industry but were only known to be politely exchanging greetings whenever they meet. However, this rumor resurfaced. This time, it seems real based on solid evidences. 

[+69,593, -46,384] OMO! I am willing to be your child, or your nanny to your future kids! Please adopt me or hire me! ㅋㅋㅋ


[KOREABOO] 90% of Koreans believe that G-Dragon & Taeyeon are a thing

Taeyeon liking GD's selca, Taeyeon attending BIGBANG's concert, Taeyeon having a secret crush with GD from the beginning, GD attending Taeyeon's concert in Taiwan, GD teaching her how to drive his Lambo, GD's sweet gestures towards her, GD dedicating a song for her, both of them spotted multiple times on a date, following each other on Instagram... 


What do you call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter