THE LOST LOVE

THE ONE AND ONLY || THE LOST LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sequel

THE LOST LOVE Chapter 1 ( Took a long time to publish this. I'm really really really really really sorry for the late update. Have you forgotten this already? If you do, please reread it if you want. Please drop your comments as usual )

( present time )


"Kim Taeyeon-ssi, what was the lowest point of your life? Can you tell us your story?" Junki, the host, asked me on an interview which is a live broadcast. Jiyong squeezed my hand under the table, telling me it's okay.

 

( a look back )

 

Bro, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Think about this carefully.

Bro, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Think about this carefully.

Bro, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Think about this carefully.


"You're zoning out, hon," I stole a kiss on the corner of his lips and he snapped back to reality. 

"Sorry. I was just thinking–"

"The offer? Hon, don't you think this is your chance to get known worldwide? You turned down Pharrell for many times now. This is your dream, right hon?"

Jiyong eyes were still glued on the letter–an offer to work in the U.S.

"If I accept this, I can no longer perform in Korea..."

I pouted at his reason. I really wanted him to do it because it was his dream even before we met. Now, I want him to grab that opportunity. I got offers too but I turned them down for our kids. Who would take care of them when we're away? Their grandpas and grandmas? No. I would not do that. I didn't want to burden them and most importantly, I didn't want my kids to grow up without their parents on their side.

"This is your long time dream, right? You can still come back in Korea. Follow your dreams first. Pursue it, oppa."

He sighed. I know in myself that he wanted to try too.

"But–"

"Please?"

"Okay. I'll try."

*

I was on our bed, under the blanket with my body curled up. Every night, it's always the same– when the kids are already sleeping. I cry my heart out. It all came flashing back. I'm blaming myself. Why did I even push him to that?! Because of me, we're ruined. 

"Kwon Jiyong!"

"What? I told you I can't go there with you! I have a work that day! I'm sorry! Just go there alone or bring our kids!"

"Are you seriously telling me to go there alone when that day is our anniversary?! Is your work more important than me?!"

It was just one of those times when we fight over a 'little' something. He works in the U.S. now and he only spends two to three days here in Korea once in two months and he really lost time to us. As for me, I'm still the best selling solo artist in Korea and I became the new queen of KPOP after BoA-unnie.

*

"Jiyong, I miss you," I hug him from behind. He got home after two months of being away from us because of his career in the States. Skype is the only means of our conversations yet we still fight over there.

I started to leave kisses on his nape, feeling every inch of him. My arms were rested on his shoulders for support as I was tiptoeing. 

I turned him around so that he was facing me. I was wearing a red silk nightgown  and my hair was tied in a messy bun, exposing most of my chest, neck, and ears– his favorite. He only had four days in Korea and I want to take advantage of it to make up with him. So I kissed him on the lips, but he's not returning it. I pulled him closer so that our bodies were touching but he had no response.

"I need you so bad, Jiyong. Please make love to me," I just ing begged, people. 

I grabbed his face once again and I hungrily kissed him. I went on his neck, it roughly, leaving hickeys on it. I knew it was the most sensitive part of him to turn him on. But,

"Jiyong... W-Why are you not responding?" I got weak at everything. I felt so pathetic. 

"I'm sorry, hon. I'm not just in the mood to do this now," 

"What? Don't you miss me? Jiyong, what's happening? What's happening to us?" I broke down in my knees, crying helplessly on the ground. 

"It's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter