THE ONE&ONLY

THE ONE AND ONLY || THE LOST LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THE ONE&ONLY Chapter 1

 

 May 2016... 

I am sitting in the counter bar. Desiring for a second shot, I ordered another Martini.

"Put a lot of alcohol, and less juice, arasseo? I plan on getting so drunk today," I requested.

"Er... what's new?" Jae, the bartender and my friend, teased.

"Yeah, just shut up and be fast."

I am Jiyong or G-Dragon. I, 27-year-old man, turning 28 in a few months, am having the time of my life. After a long day of work, I went straight on a bar to refresh my mind. For the past months until now, I have been trying in writing new songs for our upcoming MADE full album.

But geez, I could only sigh. I don't know what to write. I don't have an inspiration. I lost my muse. I'm so disappointed on myself. Sigh.

I looked around my surrounding. Flirts are all around. Making out there, making out here. Pretty girls are coming closer to me. 

I can see them, I am salivating
these ladies so loyal

Then I saw her, outshining all these pretty ladies. She looks proud. She stands tall out of the crowd. The way she walked past to those girls is glorious like no one has ever did, even models. She looks wild– I never thought of that. 

Then I saw you for the first time
geez girl love me tender

She's Kim Taeyeon. She's the heart of SNSD. All I know about her is that, she's a year younger than me, she's from SM, she's a successful solo artist, and she has a clean image unlike me. We're the total opposite. We don't make a good pair.

You’re going up and down
We’re alto and soprano
With different melodies
 
Our eyes meet expectedly. I am captivated by her shining eyes. I must admit, Kim Taeyeon is hotter than I thought. 

When you steal me with your eyes
My lips go dry

My heart beats faster the moment I knew she's coming closer and closer to me. And she did. She took the seat beside me and ordered lemon soju. 

My heart is fluttering too much
Like it’s puberty
  

"Hi! Miss Taeyeon, right?" I started conversing with her.

But she just smirked. She's really unpredictable.

"What do you think, Mr. Gi-Diragon-ssi?"

"Just confirming it."

I start to talk to you courageously
Hey you

A deafening silence covered the whole bar as though we're the only people in this place. 

"Why are you here, Mr. Gi-Diragon-ssi? Are you stress too?" she asked, breaking the ice between us.

I'm amazed by her boldness. I thought she would ignore me for the rest of the night but she started talking to me. By the way, I love how she calls me by my stage name– Mr. Gi-di-ra-gon. 

"Nah, a little bit. You? You alone?"

"Well yes... I hate being alone but I want to be alone also. Contradicting, right? How about you?" she answered as she gulped her drink.

"I think we're on the same boat, Miss Taeyeon-ssi. I have a lot of friends but I always want to be alone, too," I said truthfully. I moved closer to her and I guessed she noticed it.

She flipped her bangs on the side of her ear. A turn on. Her short blonde hair doesn't really match with her skin tone because she looks like an angel in disguise, literally. But dang, she still looks ing great especially her short hair. I, G-Dragon, will always have a thing for short-haired girls. 

And I like Miss Taeyeon-ssi already though I don't know her that much. 

When you didn’t know me
That’s when I liked you

"There's no way we're alike, Mr. Gi-Diragon-ssi. Are you flirting with me now?" she showed me her signature smirk.

"Should I?" I moved closer to her again until we're only inches apart. Looking at her this close is much better I must say. She's simple yet so beautiful and has no makeup on. 

"Should we?" Taeyeon whispered to my ear, slightly nibbling it. Her breath sent a ticklish feeling and I almost giggled.

"I want to."

"Fine. Call me Taeyeon. I'll call you..."

"... Jiyong. It is Jiyong." 

Unlike other petty women
You’re feisty

That night, Taeyeon and I decided to be lost and drawn in our own fantasies, being completely aware that one of us might f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter