Final

Chasing a Shadow

When Seungri opened his eyes, he looked down at the unforgiving concrete 20 levels down. He then looked up calmly eyes widening at the sight of Jiyong who he thought he will never see again.

Jiyong was grabbing Seungri’s arm, holding him just below the top of the building, He made it…just barely but he had made it.

“Grab my other hand!” Jiyong called frantically. Seungri looked up at him in wonder before a tormented anguish appeared in his expression and those eyes lingered on Jiyong’s strained face. His contorted in pain as the ledge pressed into his bony chest. It all happened in a second before Seungri put on a mocking smirk on his face.

 

“Idiot. I am supposed to end everything but Lee Seunghyun is really doing me a favour. After my death, you will remember me forever. My face, my voice, my persona will be etched into your memory forever. I love you Kwon Jiyong. Remember that I, Seungri, love you first…way before Lee Seunghyun.”

With that Seungri pried off Jiyong’s fingers, taking in the look of horror as he reached out desperately in vain. He was really happy…after all the struggles he can finally rest with Jiyong’s face ingrained into him. He basked in the knowledge that Seungri will be part of Jiyong’s life as much as Seunghyun. As much as Jiyong love Seunghyun, he will hate Seungri.

 

If only…if only you can love me just a tiny bit. Jiyong’s gummy smile from that night in the pub appeared of him as he free fall down. A tear escaped from his eye unknowingly as he reached out for him.

Perhaps it was Seungri that should not exist in the equation in their next lives.

 

 

The end. This story was actually inspired by Detective Conan ep 650. Personally i feel for Seungri more. What about you guys??