Nearby

Black or Red and White [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin sees Jiwon eavesdropping behind Yein’s door, slowly he makes his way over there and confronts the shameless other. Once they lock eyes, Jiwon signal for him to keep quiet but Hanbin didn’t like the older listening in on the girls. So instead he shook his head and reaches to knock on the door, but Jiwon slaps his hand away. This trigger Hanbin to try again until Jiwon lost his balance in trying to push the other away but fell against the door instead. Once they cause the sudden commotion, Jiwon instantly tries to flee the scene as the door flew wide open leaving Hanbin alone to face a what-do-you-want Yein.

Without fully standing up for or denying the sound, Hanbin diverts the topic instead, “food is ready. If your friend hasn’t eaten she can join us too,”

“No, she was just leaving,” Yein says as she eyes the half standing half squatting lass, who was wondering who was at the door. This time Yein stared Mijoo down in hope that she would hurry and leave, but instead Mijoo reply with the kindest voice she can muster.

“If you don't mind, I’ll like to join,”

Yein tilt her head to the side and frown as if to send Mijoo the message ‘I never invited you’ or ‘who said you can stay?’ Before she can stop the situation at hand from growing, Hanbin quickly reply. “Of course not. I’ll go set up a plate for you then,” as Hanbin leaves Yein gazes over to Mijoo.

“Are you serious?”

Mijoo shrugs, “What?”

Yein tries not to explode as she calms herself with a deep breath, “Just yesterday you and your friend came up to me as if I was the one to blame for hers and Suga’s relationship. And earlier you two jumped me, just what was that all about?” she asks. Now that she thinks about it, earlier was just a weird meeting. The girls' actions and what they were saying made no sense to how they treated her the previous day.

At this Mijoo smiles, “I’ll tell you if you let me have dinner with your brothers,”

Yein scoffs and folded her arms, “Nevermind then,” as confident as she sounded, she notices a rise in Mijoo’s brow as if she was up to something of no good.

“You sure? It’s important,”

Yein blink, “Really?” she asks with an uninterested tone.

Mijoo’s smile revolves around more of a smirk as she too crosses her arms, “It involves that kid who sat next to you in class. I believe Jungkook was his name?”

Yein is beginning to regret letting Mijoo join them for dinner. After all the girls are still on odd terms, as far as Yein remembers. Yein and Mijoo sat on the same side of the table, while Hanbin and Jiwon did the same. At the table, Jiwon went to move the fish dish closer to him as Yein, who sat across from him, watches him. She knew Jiwon was responsible for the noises earlier. He was often the most curious and clumsy. On the side, Yein notice Hanbin has been putting extra pork on her plate, and although it was absolutely normal, Mijoo’s glaring somehow made it awkward.

“So,” Jiwon says to break the lass’s stare from Yein and Hanbin’s exchange, “what’s your name and how did you two become friends? Usually, Yein doesn’t bring home any friends and doesn’t have any friends who are girls,”

Yein waits patiently as Mijoo answer, quietly she wonders what Mijoo has to say about their nonexistent friendship. “My name is Lee Mijoo, I’m in the same class as Yein and we sit together,”

“Ah,” Jiwon begins pointing his spoon at them, “seating partners then?”

“Yes,” Mijoo smile. Yein rolls her eyes. What seating partners? Jungkook was her partner while Kei and Mijoo sat two rows up.

This time Hanbin joins the conversation which immediately brings a smile onto Mijoo’s pale face, “She’s a bit clumsy with her studies. Please help her out when you can,” Yein sulk. He’s always asking everyone around her to help her. For all Yein knows, she probably studies better and more than Mijoo.

Once dinner was done and over with, Yein thought she could breathe better. But no, for some reason Mijoo decided to stay after and help Hanbin with the dishes. As Yein and Jiwon assess the scene before them from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter