Jungkook

Black or Red and White [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t want to hear it!” The old man slammed the door shut, causing Jungkook and his mother to flinch. Together they were sitting in the living room and on their knees, Jungkook’s hair was standing up in all direction after getting them pulled by his father. Meanwhile, his mother, who was just as tired and beat, glared at him.

“How dare you skip your first day of school?” she asks in a taunting voice. Jungkook ruffles his hair before repositioning himself into criss-cross-applesauce.

“Didn’t I tell you I don’t want to go to school?”

His mother clicked her tongue, “What are you planning to do with the rest of your life if you won’t go to school!? Didn’t I tell you that your father and I put our life savings into this good school so you can attend!?”

The lad sighs, “What’s the big deal? I can support us by winning races,”

Without warning the lady reached over and hit him in the leg, causing him to pull away from her. “Didn’t your father tell you to stop that!? You’re underage, what are you going to do if the police catch you!?”

The other scoffs a little too loud, “Please, if they were really concern about underage drivers then I would have been caught by now,” his smartass remark earned another strike from his mother, though she slipped up a bit and missed him.

“You brat, didn’t I tell you to use that brain of yours for school instead? You better go to school tomorrow or else,” she said in a dangerous tone. At that Jungkook rolled his eyes. Finally, after some time, Jungkook was left alone in the small living room. He was sitting with the front door open as he stared off into space. To entertain himself he traced the out of line stars into a race track with his finger. “Black or red and white,” he whispers. Then as the night deepens, Jungkook curls into a ball and fell asleep at the door.

“Wahhhaamhamhamj,” Jungkook yawns and grumbles as he sits up. The morning sun’s light was attacking his eyes and easily he became awoke. He glances around the house and notices that his parents were still not up. “Mom,” he calls, wanting her to come out and fix him some breakfast. But when she did not respond, Jungkook crept closer to the door of their room. He notices it was slightly cracked open and so he peeks in, surprised to see his mother taking her blouse off as his father try to cover them with a blanket, Jungkook scoots back in horror. He heaves a heavy scoff as he scratches the back of his neck, “Seriously, they’re so careless. Was the fight last night just for show?” he shook his head in disbelief as he went to change his clothes.

Going to school has always been annoying, but it wasn’t as annoying as going there starving. Jungkook can’t believe the last time he ate was yesterday morning when he came home from gaming and the race tracks he couldn’t even get a bite to eat because his parents attacked him right when he walked in. When Jungkook makes it to the front gate of his school, he grunts a little. “Yuck,” he says.

Instead of staring it for too long, he walks deeper onto campus and can already feel the glances on him. He knows girls love to swoon all over him, but Jungkook wasn’t going to have it this year too. He hates the attention, everyone expects too much from him otherwise. However, he cannot decline and turn down the attention and support he gets out on the tracks. Jungkook was walking to class and with every inch closer to the door he wants to take a step back. There were some familiar faces, some he didn’t like more than others. Finally, as he walks into the classroom he froze. Looking right at him were eyes he was too familiar with.

“Oh,” Yein mouths as she sat up from her seat.

Jungkook mentally swears himself out, wondering what kind of bad luck he has. Why in all of Seoul was he thrown into the same classroom as the girl he stole from? As if he didn’t see her, Jungkook tries to play it cool by slipping into a seat next to a girl. He heard her gasp a little before he felt a hand on his shoulder. “Why are you sitting next to my girlfriend, dude?”

Jungkook gazes up to see a tough-looking teen. The lad his lips before getting up to face the boyfriend. “Wrong chair, my bad,” he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter