Tired

Black or Red and White [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yein can’t believe the high-quality food that was being served there, other than earlier that morning and the whole incident where she got jumped, the whole day has been amazing. Yoongi was standing beside her as they move through the line together. Though she did a good job of avoiding Yoongi running into her with Kei and Mijoo, Yein can feel the eyes of the two lasses on her. They were already sitting at a table, just staring her down until she gives them the signal to approach.

While standing in line, Yoongi looks over to her plate and smile, “you’re finally eating healthy, you used to always only eat meat,”

Yein sighs, “eating healthy is a habit now all because of Oppa,” she answers, Yoongi knew she was referring to Hanbin. There was no knowing Yein without Hanbin, he could see that they were still as close as ever and it kills him a little on the inside.

“I’m glad,” Yoongi reply before moving forward. Once they’ve found two open seats at a table, Yein searches for the gazes of Kei and Mijoo, and to no surprise, they were looking right at her. Yein nods her head a little to reassure them that she will carry out the plan. Kei returns her nod with a thankful smile, while Mijoo her head as to say Yein should focus on Yoongi before he gets suspicious.

As Yein and Yoongi set their plates down, with eating utensils in hand and were ready to eat, Yein waits for Yoongi to get a few bite first. He notices that she hasn’t touched her food yet and softly spoke, “is there something on my face..?” Yein shook her head and smiles at his funny question.

“No, it’s just I have something to tell you. But you have to promise you won’t get up and leave,” she says, a little too fast for him to understand.

“W-what?”

She sighs, “Here’s the whole story, listen to me carefully okay?”

The lad snorts a chuckle, “Okay,”

She then takes a deep breath. It has been so long ago since she last saw him and she can’t believe that after all this time, after getting to meet again she was going to convince him to get back together with his ex. “You see, I think you should get back together with Kei,” she pauses to process his emotion, when he frowns a little taken aback by her statement, she quickly continues, “you see, Kei didn’t cheat on you. The boy you thought she was cheating on you with actually called Kei out saying he wanted her help with something. He tricked her and kept her from contacting you yesterday,” Yein says with a gentle smile, “so you two should really get back together. It was all just a misunderstanding,”

Yoongi lowers his utensils until they were resting on his tray, though he was smiling, Yein could see that they were forced, “Did she tell you to do and say this? Did she threaten you?”

Yein blinks, “Threaten? No, she didn’t threaten me,”

“If she didn’t then forget it,” his tone was suddenly harsh and cold, something that didn’t make Yein want to continue. The lad then avoids eye contact and picked up his chopsticks, he then stabbed and mixed his food around before taking large bites. It was Yein’s first time seeing him giving her the cold shoulder. Not knowing what to do next, she looks to Kei and Mijoo to see if they have seen the same thing and that Yein hasn’t visualized it. She notices that Kei’s eyes were on Yoongi and she looked a little sad. Meanwhile, Mijoo appears annoyed.

Just like that lunch was over and Yein walked to class alone. When Kei and Mijoo entered, the girls barely spoke to her. The amazing day went by slow and soon, when the school bell ring to end school sessions, Yein strides slowly toward the gates. From a distance she saw Jiwon, he waved to her with a great, big smile on his face. “Let’s go home,” he called to her. As they close in on one another, Jiwon finally felt Yein’s drained aura. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

She shook her head. “I’m hungry that’s all,”

Jiwon smile at her reply, “Don’t worry. When I was leaving Hanbin was preparing a meal this big,” the older stretched out his arms to give her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter