2-A

Black or Red and White [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It would be a lie if Yein thought walking to school with Jiwon would be quiet and peaceful. However, ever since they’ve left the house Jiwon hasn’t stopped talking. Though it was no surprise since he is in charge of talking between them three. “Be honest with me Yein, doesn’t the idea of a boyfriend right now sound nice? You better hurry and get a boyfriend now or else Hanbin will treat you like a child forever,” Jiwon says as they sat side by side on the city bus.

Yein sighs, “Jiwon, remember you were the one who used to treat me like a child,”

Jiwon clicks his tongue, “I did when you were a child,” the lad exaggerates his pronunciation to make his point, “but ever since you turned fifteen I’ve stopped caring for you like you were one. But Hanbin is acting like you’re a toddler, born just yesterday,” Jiwon argues.

Yein knows it was true. Ever since the incident where she got robbed of 500 dollars from two years ago, Hanbin has treated her differently. He was much more careful and attentive than before. Quickly Yein sighs in defeat, “you’re right, but a boyfriend doesn’t mean anything. No one can come between me and oppa,” she adds. At that Jiwon throw his hands into the air.

“You two are committing ry!” Surprise by his own tone, Jiwon wraps his own lips with his hands as he looks around. Around them, others stare. Yein glares at the older until he notices her dangerous gaze, then he clears his throat and stays silent until they got off of the bus. Annoyed at his behavior, Yein storms ahead as he try to keep up. “Yein, I’m sorry,” he call out to her, “Yein wait up!”

Once Jiwon had caught up to Yein, she was already standing in front of the school’s gate. Jiwon took one look at the school and let out a hearty gasp, “Wow! Our Hanbin got our Yein into a good school, our Yein must be very good in school,”

Yein knew Jiwon was trying to make up for earlier but she was not in the mood to forgive him so easily. “Leave, I’m going in,” she says to her without giving him one last look. As she walks forward without hearing his good-byes, the lad could only scratch his nape and sighs.

“I’ll see you later then,” he mumbled as he scans his surrounding. Slowly but surely he left, after checking out some of the pretty high schoolers.

Thinking Jiwon was still standing behind her, Yein puts pressure into every step to express how angry she is. What Hanbin and she are, are just close siblings. Yein never thought more of Hanbin in any way and she was certain he feels the same way. However, why must Jiwon tease them and make such a big deal out of it all the time?

Almost immediately Yein’s anger vanished as she caught sight of someone. Sitting on a bench is someone she is very familiar with. Once the figure turns his head to the side, Yein instantly smiles. Without wanting to waste another second, Yein jog over and hook an arm around his exposed nape, “Yoongi!” she calls with a sound of laughter. At first, he flinches at their sudden contact but quickly smiles before breaking free of her hold.

“Oh look who it is,” he says smiling, a weak and tired smile as far as Yein can see, “what are you doing here?” he questions in his sluggish, low voice.

Yein can’t hide a smile and is secretly hoping he’d notice how much he meant to her through it. “It’s my first day today,” she announces.

“Ah,” Yoongi voice, “right you’re a freshman this year,” She nods and flashes him the biggest smile she can muster. Momentarily he adds, “How has everyone been? You, Hanbin, and Jiwon? I haven’t seen them since I transferred,”

Yein answer in a matter of seconds, “Good, Jiwon is staying with Oppa and me, he hasn’t been on his best behavior at his new family’s place,” Yein explains, knowing Yoongi wasn't surprised as it was a typical Jiwon behavior. Suddenly she felt refresh and complete now that Yoongi was in front of her. The lad is a year older than her but were middle school friends and co-workers of her brothers.

“You’re talking like a girl now,” Yoongi tease, Yein furrow her brows as she knew where it was going, “you used to talk like a gangster saying yo, wassup, kay, American style yo Yoongi!” Yein reaches downward to cover his mouth when he grew a bit too loud and excited. The lad chuckles and pulls away before she could really shut him up.

“I told you it was hip-hop not gangster,” Yein said under a warning, but Yoongi was not taken aback by her ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter