part 9

꽃길 / gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunbi," Sojung says to Jung Eunbi, seated before her, "This is Hwang Eunbi."

"Eunbi," she turns to face Hwang Eunbi, "this is Jung Eunbi."

"Will she be living with us from now on?" Jung Eunbi asks.

"Yes, she will," Sojung answers with a smile. "Take care of each other!" she says next.

"You," she places a hand on Hwang Eunbi, "you'll have to call her Eunbi unnie. And call me Sojung unnie," her smile maintains when speaking.

"Eunbi, how old are you?" she asks next.

"Eight."

"Seven."

Sojung looks at the two girls before she breaks into laughter.

"You are eight," she places a hand on Jung Eunbi's shoulder, "and you are seven," she does the same for Hwang Eunbi with her other hand.

 

"Eunbi! Time to take a shower!" Sojung mindlessly calls out when doing the dishes.

"Unnie, which of us?" Jung Eunbi asks in reply.

Ah, this won't work, Sojung frowns and ponders. She sighs and decides to put the matter aside for a while.

"Can the both of you shower together?" she asks with hopeful eyes.

The two children, obviously not yet friendly with one another, take a glance at each other before nodding their heads. Sojung smiles and wipes her hands dry, before running to take a set of pyjamas and handing it over to Hwang Eunbi. "You'll be wearing this," she says. "Jung Eunbi, you know where is yours right?" she then asks, to which the child nods her head.

When the two are out of the shower, Sojung who is folding and tidying up Hwang Eunbi's clothing smiles and calls them over, "Come sit in front of unnie!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter