part 11

꽃길 / gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the door is shut and the house is left in complete silence, except for the pitter patter of the rain outside, Eunha starts to feel a cold tension. She then remembers Sojung’s words to play some games with ShinB or tell her about her day in school. Eunha opens and makes a sound, her eyes lighting up in amazement at the idea as well as relief.

“ShinB, do you want to hear about school?” there is a twinkle in her eyes when Eunha speaks. “I always tell Sojung unnie about school. But sometimes, I think she doesn’t understand, although she laughs with me,” she eagerly adds.

“School?” ShinB’s eyes are widened with curiosity.

“Mm!” Eunha nods vigorously. “It’s fun, teachers are so nice, and my friends are nice,” she starts to elaborate. “There's Dongwon, he's the tallest boy in class, and there's Eunmi, we became friends because our names are so similar, and there's also Miryeong who wears very thick glasses. They say I have a nice voice, so they always ask me to sing, although I don’t know many songs. Eunmi says I should listen to more pop songs. I don’t know how to, so I only sing the songs they teach in music lessons.”

“Music lessons!” ShinB almost gasps.

“Yes!” Eunha is thrilled to receive a response that reciprocates her enthusiasm. “Do you want to sing with me?”

ShinB’s lips slowly spread into a smile. Eunha for a moment is stunned by the bright beam, but it warms her heart and excites her such that she eagerly brings out her music book and begins teaching the younger girl to sing.

After a delightful time of song and laughter, the Eunbis run to the kitchen for some water. Eunha looks out at the windows sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter