Cheating ?!?

Who do I belong with?

Hi guys I am back with another story I am sure that Myungsoo would be shaken on this story muh-ha-ha 

Myungsoo's P.O.V
It's been one week since Naeun and I started school again,we were holding hands together laughing, then a car stopped us, I was shocked if I wasn't mistaken this car belonged to....Bae Suzy, my ex, and my guess wasn't wrong Suzy came out of the car and hugged me and said"I missed youd and you know... I still love you I transferred here again and who is that pretty lady beside you?" And before I could reply Naeun said "just a friend, it looks like you are he's girlfriend good for you Myungsoo .....you cheat!" I couldn't run after her because Suzy was clinging on to me, Naeun ran to the gate without me and Sungjae was there smirking at me and I gave him a dirty look, Sungjae greeted Naeun and hugged her tight, even though Sungjae was smaller then me, he was taller then Naeun so Naeun cried in his chest, they held hands while Naeun looking down at the ground and tears dropping and they walked to the school, I was trying get Suzy off but if I tried she would cling on harder and harder, I don't know what I saw in her because I thought I wasn't a type of a guy who liked clingy girls... Another 10 minute of wasting time with Suzy, Infinite came to help they dragged me off Suzy, Woohyun said "who decided to break up first?" I said "what do you mean?
He replied "duh you and Naeun broke up and that's what I mean" I said to Woohyun "we never broke up!" Woohyun gave a awkward glance to the other members and said "well,we saw Naeun saying yes to Sungjae's proposal...." I wanted to cry hearing this news but I knew crying wouldn't help so instead I ran to Sungjae's classroom and the door was locked I could here Naeun but she didn't cry she sounded happy when I kicked the open there I saw Naeun and Sungjae kissing passionately, Naeun spotted me and purposely kissed more, which I betted Sungjae felt happy about then I spotted Naeun's shirt ed so you could see her pink bra , Sungjae quickly covered it when he saw me looking at it, Sungjae said "little privacy please ?" Naeun giggled like a little girl I wanted her to show that innocent side of her only to me not to the jerk but it was too late they were in love it seemed like it anyway..... 

Naeun's P.O.V
I was disappointed, devastated and felt betrayed, Myungsoo cheated on me he was the one that opened my locked door in my mind and he once again locked it again, I thought it was going to take forever to find the one who opens it again but surprisingly I found the one few minutes after it was Sungjae from Btob , I liked him secretly before I actually  started to like Myungsoo,but for some reason I didn't feel as happy I was when I was with Myungsoo, Sungjae was a good kisser and had some good touches, but I didn't feel belonged.... Myungsoo was staring at us, jealous I purposely giggled innocently, to make him jealous, to make him want me back, to break up with that girl...

Sungjae's P.O.V
'She has such a hot body and her innocence is so cute!' I thought, I bet she is way better than the Joy girl, while I was buttoning her shirt again, I saw this cute girl with straight hair outside small window of the classroom, she was so cute, I suddenly told Naeun without thinking coldly "I had fun but if you stay with me you will get hurt I am saying this for your own good.. so stay away from me Naeun.." than I left leaving Naeun crying... I knew she would feel played but I had no choice when I see a girl that I liked, I just go after one and betray the other one.. I hope Naeun won't cry with her pretty face, even though I left her, doesn't mean that I don't care about her right?...

Hi guys hope you enjoyed it, I will try to have more Taeun moments maybe but since I ship Myungeun I really want them together lol.. anyways subscribe, upvote and comment thx and sorry to Sungjae and Suzy fans because just in my story they might seem not so good ,doesn't mean that thy are bad in real life and actually I am a big fan of Sungjae in Btob so please understand thx aagain