BTS

Who do I belong with?

Hi guys! I am back with an another update I am making this one chapter in 2 days so please understand for the late update...
--------------——-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myungsoo's P.O.V
I was shocked to see the photo, it was a photo of me and that brat who kissed me not so long ago her friend apparently took a photo of us forced kissing and she put it on Instagram, Naeun's eyes showed everything it showed jealousy but it mostly showed disappointment, Naeun yelled "you know what ! Yes I was cheating I like Jungkook heaps better then you selfish Jerk!" Then she ran off..I regret everything I should've understood her, what she said was right I was a selfish jerk I treated her like if she was cheater when I knew what has been through I manthe selfish one Naeun was innocent it was me who caused all this misunderstanding and problems problem, I know you will never forgive me Naeun.....

Naeun's P.O.V
"How could he do this to me!" I cried like there was no tomorrow, my Apink friends came to cheer me up but every time they came I rejected them, I wanted to be alone, i decided to text Jungkook he was the one who could cheer me up and I knew it..
To Kookie
Hi....😢😢
Sent 10:04am from Naprincess
 
To my love(Naeun)
Why my little Nana?
Sent 10:05am from Kookie the man
 
I giggled at how Jungkook still called me little Nana.., I missed it..
 I told Jungkook my problem and he listened, I missed his little talk, I missed him......

Jungkook's  P.O.V
How dare he make my angel cry! I am never forgiving him  Naeun was my princess and my love and whoever made her cry will pay in my hand, oh god Jimin Hyundai is calling me again, I quickly text a sad emoji with gtg, ugh sometimes I hate this hyung why can't he let me have my moment with Naeun Hmph, I am so excited though today our company will decide which group me and my hyungs will be in I hope we are all in a group cause it's been super fun playing and hanging out with them.... 
////after the announcement of the groups//// 
Oh yes!!!! I am in a group with all of my hyungs I am so so happy and excited our group is called bangtan sonyeondan and in short bts, I better tell this to Naeun soon!...

Guys sorry for the short update I am starting school tomorrow and I been busy but don't worry I will at least update twice a week and thx for precious 195 views(Wattpad) 320(asianfanfic) you guys are the best, you guys really make my day and BYE!!!