Jealous and CHRISTMAS PART 1

Who do I belong with?

Hi guys I am very sorry to taeun fans but today I decided to do more myungeun because story is actually meant for them so... let's go!!

Myungsoo's P.O.V
It's snowing and I daydream about the day, I met Naeun...
~~Flashback~~
Myungsoo was mad, the exam ranking was driving him mad, it was exactly 7 years ago when Myungsoo was 12, he was 2nd and for the first time the 1st time, Naeun came 1st, I hated her so much , I bullied her and made her days miserable maybe that's why Naeun always seem mad at me....
Actually She was once my best friend, when we were in kindergarten, she 4 and I was 5, she always asked me to play with her, she was very adorable, she always yelled to me "oppa, let's play~" and I always groaned but inside me I was very happy.
~~End of flashback ~~
Then I was interrupted my a small tap on my shoulder it was Bomi, she asked me "L, can you accompany me to the Christmas party tonight" I was surprised and I felt a glare on my back it was Naeun, at first I thought she was glaring at me but no, alas she was glaring at Bomi, I once again smirked looking at Naeun and her cheeks went pink.
"Bomi, I am very sorry but to the Christmas Party Na-" I was cut off by Taemin , "No excuse me Naeun is with me!!" For some reason tears rolled down , my head was blank "what!?!" I cried and Taemin dragged Naeun but Naeun slapped him hard and I was very shocked, she yelled to Taemin " You JERK, I rejected you and now, just saying I love.....", there was silence for a moment, it looked like if she should say  the name or not but finally she said "Myungsoo..."

Plz comment on what I can improve and also myungeun moment or taeun for next chapter
Vote, follow and comment
And thank you for reading my story