Me and him

Who do I belong with?

Naeun's P.O.V
I am pretty sure it won't be awkward, I thought to myself, worrying about Taemin on the way to school, then I bumped in to one handsome figure, I recognized him he was the Ice prince he hates me a lot  and so do I, he will be forever my  rival and nothing more, My temperature got hotter as I thought of him, but I was snapped out of the thought by of course myungsoo but everyone calls him L, he said "oh, little Miss Perfect, good morning too you," 

Myungsoo's P.O.V
I was still thinking about how infinite teased me, 'oh sometimes I just hate them' then I bumped in to a beautiful person and of course out of all pretty girls in the world it has to be Miss Son,but why was heart racing I only touched her hand and I was blushing like crazy, she was wearing the school uniform, I had to admit she was a goddess, and no wonder why she gets at least 10 LOVE letters a day, even though I do get some, I felt somehow jealous at the people who sent Naeun love letters, why was I jealous ?
And to I said 'oh little Miss Perfect good morning to you'"

 

Naeun's P.O. V
Why was he staring at me, he is such a creep, then Bomi, one of the Apink member ran up to me and when she saw Myungsoo, she blushed madly, I whispered in her ear " today's your lucky day,Bomi, you get to see your crush" she was now red as a tomato, but for some reason she felt mad that Bomi interrupted, the moment with Myungsoo, that's right the ice princess was feeling jealous, she knew clearly that Myungsoo was a playboy and she was happy for Bomi that she saw Myungsoo but not happy that Bomi ruined the conversation between her and L, Bomi ran off to school because she was shy and in her mind she wanted to hug her and thank her for leaving her alone with L and L smirked and I blushed at his charming smile.

That was the end of the chapter 
I will update tomorrow or today
And please tell me which moment I should do it would be rather Myungeun or Taeun
But I personally like Myungeun
But anyways keep reading and vote, follow and comment
Thank you