Competition

Who do I belong with?

Naeun's P.O.V
"Go away!" I yelled I was alone in my empty house even though I knew noone was inside, I refused Apink when they came since the incident(the one where Myungsoo cheated(?) on Naeun) , Jungkook became my texting buddy and technically medicine for my depression, if I didn't see him. Even one day I would miss him like crazy but that didn't mean It mean that I didn't miss Myungsoo too and these day I wonder about the Jerk Taemin too....
There was a knock on the door I bounced to the door to see who it is, well I knew who it was it was Jungkook because he said he will come today YAY!!!
When I opened the door I saw who I never wanted to see kind of....anyways it was Myungsoo and beside him was Jungkook....and TAEMIN!!!! 
Oh god what am I going to do??? I quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand pulled him beside him and yelled at Myungsoo "what do you want?!" Myungsoo smugly said "You..my princess" I blushed at that comment but quickly hid it, Jungkook spoke up "we know about ,the 15 misssions that you gave to Myungsoo and we decided to make this it to a competition so we do each of your missions seperately at different time but at the same day we get 2 hours to prepare and do it with you if it takes more, that's fine and at the end of each day you have to tell us which one of us made you happier then the other..and at the 15th mission you choose which one of us is your prince..." 
Naeun was confused but kind of happy that 3 boys were chasing after her but wait,,. Jungkook liked her OMG!!!!! Naeun quickly whispered in Jungkook's ear "so you like me hey?" Jungkook blushed at the comment and nodded I said to them "well guys then I guess it's a completion , by the way I am changing the missions to 
1: make a perfect date that lasts exactly for 1 hour
2: sing me a song that you made personally (2hour)
3: watch me kiss one of your group members (1hour)
4: A surprise event (whole day)
5:in any way show me that you love me (3hour)
And I added "well we will start our mission tomorrow Jungkook meet me here at 10am and Myungsoo 11am and Taemin you at 12am and now bye "I waved at them and saw Jungkook blushing and thought it was cute and gave him a peck on the cheek, when I closed the door I heated Taemin and Myungsoo whining and Jungkook celebrating well I guess, I better preparing for tomorrow....

//////////////// ///////////////// //////////////// ////////////// ////////
Guys do you like how I changed it? I am actually going to have routes for each character and you can chose which is date you want to see and of course there will be 3 endings and hope you enjoyed it and Bye!👋🏻👋🏻