cheating?!?

Who do I belong with?

Hi guys 2 update in a day this is how I am trying to make it up to you since I haven't updated in a while and I decided Sungjae and Joy and Jungkook will be one of the main too so congrats to BTS,Red velvet,BTOB fans and let's get to the story
---------------——-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook's P.O.V
'Where did Naeun go?' I wondered, I finally came back and she is with a boy and wait.......IS TAHT HER BOYFRIEND OMG...for a moment I was squealing like a girl in my mind cause I was shocked i didn't want any other boys to have her...I need her...I decided to go to the rooftop to search but it was locked and good thing that my dad is a professional lock maker, I already knew I to unlock different types of locks and this one was easy -peasy for me you see since my dad is so good at unlocking locks he was kind of a investigator that opens locks so that the police can investigate if the doors are locked I thought I was petty job until now thanks dad....

Naeun's P.O.V
You don't know how much I hate Myungsoo right now..HE ACTUALLY RUINED MY MOMENT WITH JUNGKOOKIE,wait... what am I talking about wake up Naeun you are MYUNGSOO'S GIRLFRIEND......but god I can't forget Kookie he is so cute!! Guys I am normally not a play girl but right now I don't really know....I am messing with 4 people's love,OMG WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I GOING TO DO!
Gee I hate myself right now...I was still blameing myself until Myungsoo called out to me "Naeun...I can't believe you did this to me and he tore the letter I gave him and walked off only thing I could say or whisper now was "Myungsoo....please wait..." but of course he didn't even look back and walked off tears were rolling down my cheek....is this what you get for messing with someone's heart? 

Sungjae's P.O.V
I found anotherletter at my door step it was from the Joy girl,the letter said 
Dear oppa
Hi~ I miss you I haven't seen you in a while I am bit forward so please don't mind me I know you don't even know my looks as my personalities and you might be trashing this letter before even reading....btw I saw you at a classroom she was the yeoshin,Son Naeun right? Icouldn't help but feel jealous I was walking pass the widow and saw a glimpse of you two anyways bye love you!
From the Joy Joy I smiled at her cuteness wait... widow? Was she the girl that I saw when I was with Naeun?.....I must find that Joy girl and why do I keep calling her the Joy girl and Joy I feel like that name was familiar...

Myunsoo's P.O.V
I didn't wait for her explanation the only thing that got me mad is the fact that Naeun is smiling at another guy that's not me,then I got a call from Woohyun hyung he asked me to go to a night club..if a Naeun found out she would be so mad but why do I care about her she is the one that cheated on me at the first place.... 
the club was loud and as expected cause of my good looks GIRLS started to crowd me, I didn't really care about them none of them were pretty as Na-wait why am I thinking about her again! And wait again why do I feel something on my lips omg a girl was kissing me I quickly pushed her away then I tried to be calm and then  I finally found Woohyun Hyung and rest of the Infinite, 'SPLASH' iced water was pored on my face it was.. Naeun she yelled "Yeah you said I am cheating and look who is cheating now!" She was clenching her fists, I said " do you have a proof"?" I asked and she held out her phone and I Wass chocked to see the photo....


Guys thx for reading my asianfanfic readers and also my Wattpad readers and please comment which moment I should have next and every single comment you write helps me improve......
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST