Why him ?!?

Who do I belong with?

this would be my last chapter that I would be writing untill nine days because I am going on a holiday so when I come back I will upload 10 chapters and 

changjicouple requested myungeun so here we go!!

Naeun's P.O.V
"Myungsoo...." I said, I could see his shocked face but I didn't care, after all it was the truth, it was , i used to love Myungsoo, when I was in Primary school, until when I came first, my friendship with Myungsoo immediately broke, he made me transfer, he made me suffer, it was Taemin that always cheered me up but I didn't feel love, I needed Myungsoo at that time desperately but he never came back, I transferred, everyone called me a nerd, so I requested my mum to move high schools, she disagreed at first, but when she saw my tears she agreed...
'Oh I miss Myungsoo my best friend' I thought for a moment, then Taemin interrupted, he yelled at me "Is that true that you are dating that jerk?!?" I yelled at him " you don't deserve me !!!" Then I wasn't thinking straight I was too upset so I hugged Myungsoo, he eyes went 2 times bigger..
I whispered " I love you" 

Myungsoo P.O.V
"I love you " Naeun whispered, I knew she had something to hide, judgeing by her voice so dragged her to the roof, where nearly no one came expect for Apink and Infinite, Naeun sat down on the bench suddenly crying, I sat next to her softly holding her hand I asked "what's wrong" she replied smiling weakly " I have an arranged marriage with.." then she started to cry again , I asked angrily "who?!?" " Tell me Naeun-ah !" She whispered "Taemin..." I felt like they whole world was betraying me, I was very jealous, and once again I showed my tears...