Phone Number

My Sehun Oppa

Sehun’s POV

“God I’m so tireeeeeeeeeeddddddddd” I stretched and jump onto my bed after hanging my towel.

It’s been a month since I’ve stayed here with Ara. Seriously, we barely have time to talk to each other. The coffee house’s business seems to get better thus we are all too busy to talk during working hours and too tired to talk after working hours. All we did after working was eating and after that we went to bed.

It’s been a month and I barely had any progress with her.

Should I go create a conversation with her? I sat up and hugged my knees.

Would it be weird if I suddenly go to her room??? What if she is asleep? I don’t wanna dig my own grave by disturbing a sleeping lion.  

Oh right! I can try calling her first! Stupid Oh Sehun!

I quickly grab my phone and scroll through my contact.  Oh. I don’t have her number.

“WHYYYY?!!!!!!!!!!!” I kneel on my bed and start hitting my pillow. “How can I forget the most important thing?!!!!?!?!?”

I sighed and lay flat on my bed. What should I do now?

“Argghhhhh!! I shall just go to her room!” I jump out of my bed, grab my phone and head to her room.

Ara’s POV

“WHYYY?!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard Sehun shout. What the hell is wrong with him? Should I go check on him?

Should I??

Nah. I’m too tired for that. Lately the café’s business improved a lot and I’ve got no time to rest at all. Now that I think of it, it’s been a month since Sehun came here. Wow. Time flies and yet we barely knew each other.

But still, how can I just invite someone unknown to stay with me?

God I’m mad.

Glad he is harmless or I would be in trouble right now.

*knock* “Are you asleep?” I heard Sehun’s voice.

Sigh. I’m so lazy to stand up, my bed is so comfortableeeeee.

“Ara????” I heard him again.

“Just come in!” I said and bury my face in my pillow.

“Hey, are you sleeping already?” I heard him came in. “Not yet I guess. Why?” I sit up on my bed and gestured him to sit down too. He sat down on the edge of my bed and scratched his head. “I’m just bored” he said and grinned, “But seriously? Bugs bunny?” he said and looked at my shirt. “Shut up. Bugs bunny is cute” I scowled and he laugh.

“So, what do you wanna do? Since you’re bored?” I asked and he shrugged, “No idea, just chatting? Since we’re both tired” he said and I nodded, “Come here, I don’t attack” I pat the space in front of me on my bed, “I gladly welcome you to attack me~” he chuckled and I just rolled my eyes as response. We’re sitting on my bed facing each other.

“So, how are you?” he said and I laughed. “Seriously? How are you, Sehun? Have we not met for 3 years?” I said and he laughed too. “I just don’t know how to start the conversation, stop laughing” he said and I grinned, “I’m fine~” I said

“The café has been so busy lately right?” I said and he nodded, “Yeah, so busy that we barely had time to talk” he said and I chuckled, “Ooohh~~ so you wanted to talk to me so much huh?” I teased and he pushed my head lightly with his finger, “Of course I do” he said and I kept quiet and just stare at him. Okayyyyy, how am I supposed to reply that?

He laughed at my reaction, “Is that how you respond to flirtings? Oh my god” I slapped his arm “Stop laughing, not funny” I said

“No wonder no guys dared to flirt with you!” he said and continue laughing. I think he has got some screw loose on his head. “As if someone wants me” I scoffed

“Well, I want you” he grinned while staring at me. I kept quiet again. Really? How am I supposed to respond?

“ Just joking. You don’t have to be so serious!” He chuckled “But seriously, everyone wants you. Look at those guys that came to our café, they are all eyeing you!”

“They are SunHee unnie’s admirers okay.” I said and he shook his head, “No, well some of them are, but most of them came for you! I’m not blind” he said and I chuckled. “Well, many girls came for you too!” I stated and he laughed, “Of course, I’m handsome” he grinned and I rolled my eyes in disgust. “Conceited brat” I said and he lightly pushed my head again. What’s with the head pushing?

“This conceited brat here, is older than you. Show some respect okay” he said and I shrugged.

“Yah, since it’s public holiday tomorrow, do you wanna go out and play somewhere??” Sehun asked.

“Where??” I asked

“I don’t know? Movies? Lotte?” he suggested. Lotte sounds nice…

“Okay. Lotte it is.” I said and he nodded. He placed his phone on my hand and looked at me, “What?” I asked. “Erm.. you know?” he said and scratched his neck, “What?” I repeat

“Erm, c-can I like, ermm, have your number?” he stuttered and I chuckled, “And why should I give it to you?”

“So that I can contact you?” he slightly tilt his head looking confused. So cute.

“Okay.” I said and saved my number into his phone. He grinned and stood up. “Thanks! We will be out around 10am for our date tomorrow okay?” he said and I glared at him, “It’s not a date!” I said and he laughed standing at the door, “Oh yes. It is a DATE. OUR FIRST DATE~” he said and I threw my pillow,

“GOODNIGHT BABE!” He said and ran out of my room.

Date huh?

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1343268/two-identity-one-heart-exo-baekhyunxoc-romancefluff-sweetrevenge