Pizza please

My Sehun Oppa

Ara’s POV

I felt so relaxed after sharing my story with him. We sat in silent until I felt some water droplet on my face. “Is it raining?” I asked and he put out his palm trying to feel for any rain drop. The rain started to pour out heavily out of nowhere and we quickly ran back to my house.

“Oh my, I’m all wet!” I shouted once we entered the house.

“Y-Yah, quickly go take a warm bath or you’ll get sick” Sehun said softly while looking down. “Wae? Are you sick??” I went closer to him, is he sick or what? Or too cold?

“Are you too cold? Do you want me to make you a cup of hot chocolate right now?” I asked and touched his hand, well, quite cold but not so. “You should go and bath!” he suddenly yelled slightly and I looked at him weirdly, “Yah, what’s wrong with you?” I asked and push his head up so he can face me. His eyes opened wide and he looked to the side, “For god sake can you take care of yourself?!” he said and I slapped his head, “What the hell are you talking about?!” I scolded because I was frustrated. Is he going crazy or what?

“You are wearing a sky blue bra” he said and I looked at him, “What?” I asked as I was confused. He glared at me and I furrowed my eyebrows. “Are you really dumb right now or you are acting dumb?” he said and stepped closer to me. “You know you’re an easy target for me right?” he whispered to my ears and I gulped. What the hell is happening? “Y-Yah, what are you saying” I said and pushed his chest.

“God, women, go and look into a mirror and you will know why. Anyway, thank you for the free show, its…” he paused and lean closer, “nice~” he whispered into my ear and I got goosebumps. He went up to his room after that. I stood there confused. Look into a mirror? Is there something on my face? I suddenly felt cold and I quickly ran up to my room. I quickly enter the bathroom and prepare the bath tub. While waiting for water to fill, I looked at the mirror. What’s wrong? Nothing is on my face….

You are wearing a sky blue bra

His words flash back and I look at my shirt. Oh . I’m wearing white shirt.

Anyway, thank you for the free show, its…

nice~

NICE~

NICE???!!!!!!!!!!!!

“OH SEHUN!!!!!”

“YAH!” I threw my slipper to his head once I entered the living room. He laughed and avoided it. He sat at the sofa comfortably and I glared at him.

“You ert!!!” I pointed at him and he smirked, “I am not, you showed me yourself” he stated and I glared at him, “But you shouldn’t look at me that time!” I said and he rolled his eyes, “You are the one keep pushing me to face you, okay?” he said and I stomp all the way to him, “You’re still a jerk!!!” I said and hit him with a pillow nearby. I stood in front of him keep hitting him non-stop until I felt a hand pulling me down, “Yah! Stop it!” he said and pinned me down. “It hurts you know!” he said and I pouted. “Pout more and I’ll kiss you” he said and I glared at him, “ert” I spat and he chuckled. “Can you please kindly release me and get away from me now?” I said and he smirked, “No”

“Yah!” I glared at him and he leaned down, “Wae? You’re calling me a ert, and I’m being one now” he said and I rolled my eyes, “I was just joking okay?!”

“Oh really?” he said and leaned closer, his face is just right above me now. I stared at him for a while. His face is undeniably good looking. “You’re thinking that I’m handsome right?” he smirked and I scoffed, “No, not at all” I lied

“Really?” he said and leaned down, “You sure?? I can feel your heart flutter because of me” he whispered to my ear and released me. What does that means?? He sat down on the sofa and groaned, “I’m so hungry!” he complained and I sat up. Is this person bipolar or what?

“Pizza please!!!” he said and grinned at me, “Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee” he begged. “No” I teased and he pouted, “Please, please” he scooted closer and held my arm, “Pleaseeeeee” he begged and I laughed, “You’re annoying!” I said and smacked his hands away.

“Why are you so upset right now? You don’t have to be ashamed, your body is nice and its not like I saw you ” he said and I groaned. “Do you want me to kick you out of the house?” I threatened him and he smirked, “I’ll just cling onto you so you can’t kick me out”

“Whatever. I’m calling for burger” I said and left to get my phone. There is no use arguing with immature kid.

“BUT I WANT PIZZA!!!!”

I heard him yelled from the living room and chuckled.

 

 

 


Short update:)