Hunnie

My Sehun Oppa

Sehun’s POV

“I felt so refreshed after morning shower~~~” I sang while drying my hair with towel. Oh, it’s only 6.40 am.. should I prepare breakfast and wake Ara up later?

Yeah. Maybe I should. After I’m done with my hair, I ran down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. “What should I make today??” I asked myself while sitting on the kitchen counter. “Something sweet? Or salty?”

“I want something sweet” Ara suddenly appeared in the kitchen entrance. “Oh, morning!” I smiled and greeted her.

“Morning” she said while pouring a cup of water for herself. “You’re gonna prepare breakfast again?” she asked, “Yeah, that’s the least I can do while staying here for free” I replied and she nodded “Thanks. I’m going up to prepare myself then” she said and left the kitchen

“Yeah, breakfast will be done by 7.30!” I shouted

“Sweet? Maybe French toast will do” I start preparing the ingredients for French toast and started cooking.

-40 minutes later-

“Done! Maybe I should pour some milk pour her too” I took a cup and pour some milk for her and sat down waiting for her to come down. She should be done by now… should I go up and call her?

“You’re done?” I heard’s Ara’s voice and quickly turn my head, “Yeah! Have a seat~” I said and she chuckled, “It sounds like I’m your guest when it’s my house” she said, “Well, now it is OUR house~” I grinned and she rolled her eyes and sat at the chair opposite of mine.

“French toast?” she looked at the breakfast and smile, “My favourite!” she added and I laughed. Take note Sehun, French toast, her favourite. “Do we have syrup??” she asked and I nodded “Yeah, I didn’t add it first in case you dislike syrup” I said and passed her the syrup, “I love it, lots and lots of syrup!” she said and poured almost quarter of syrup to her toast while giggling. So cute. I start munching on my toast while looking at her, well, I’m not a fan of sweet stuff, but looking at her enjoying her toast making me feel like putting syrup on mine too. “It’s so sweet!” she said while eating her toast, “Toast and milk is the best combo ever! Thank Sehun!” she said and drank her milk. Aigoo this kid, so happy over a simple breakfast. “Actually, French toast goes best with a cup of hot coffee, but I’ve searched and there is no coffee so I replaced it with milk instead” I commented and she scrunched her face. “I don’t really enjoy coffee, so there’s none of it in my house” she said and I furrowed my brow, “ You dislike coffee? And yet you own a coffee house?” I said and she laughed. What is so funny?

“It was supposed to be a dessert house at first” she smiled and I nodded for her to continue, “When I first came, my dream was to open a dessert house. Mainly because I love desserts and sweets stuffs!” she said and I chuckled, and yet she is still so fit after eating all that sugar, “I enjoy making them, well, that’s the best thing I can do, desserts. At first, we served only juice and milkshakes with variety of desserts. But there are a few regular customers gave me some feedback and told me that they preferred to have coffee to match with the desserts. Since the desserts are already sweet, sweet drinks added made them feel nauseous. I dislike coffee, but I think they made their point, just like you ate lemon, and drank lemon juice. It’s disgusting” she said and I laughed. What a funny comparison. “So I bought a coffee machine and started to hire barista, that’s how I meet Yeol oppa” she smiled and I nodded. Yeah, hyung loves coffee to death. “In the end, the coffee he made was loved by many and the dessert house unconsciously turned into a coffee house. All thanks to Yeol oppa” she chuckled and I smile. “Hey, I’m older than you too, why don’t you call me oppa too?” I grinned and she suddenly stood up, “I’m done! We have to leave now, hurry up!” she said and left to the sink, sneaky girl.  

We cleaned up and left the house, “So, walk or bus?” I asked, “Let’s walk. Yeol oppa has the key to the coffee house so we don’t have to rush” she said and I nodded. “I forgot to discuss with you, about your salary and working days” she said, “It’s okay, you don’t have to pay me, and I don’t mind working whole week to since I’m staying for free” I said and she shook her head, “No way, I’ll pay you with normal rate and as for your off day, it will be on every Wednesday, is that okay?” she said and I nodded. I don’t really mind. “why don’t you deduct my rental and utilities from my salary everymonth? I don’t wanna stay for free” I suggested and she nodded, “Good idea, so let’s do it that way then” she said and I nodded.

We reached the coffee house in no time. Chanyeol hyung and Sunhee noona was preparing for the day, “Morning guys!” Ara greeted once we entered and the two looked at us, “Morning!” they said in unison while I just smiled at them. “Sehun-ah, you should prepare the ingredients ready for today’s western lunch menu, leave the rest to us. You can just focus on your part for now, after lunch time ended, you can help Yeol oppa. Sunhee and I will handle the rest” Ara said and I nodded. I went to change into my uniform and went into the kitchen to start my work.  

“Yah!” Chanyeol hyun slung his arm over my shoulder, “For someone that just know each other, you two are getting close very fast. Don’t you think so?” I rolled my eyes, “Technically,” I turn around to check, “I’ve known her for two years” I said and hyung slapped my head “Ouch! What was that for?!” I scolded and he walked away “STALKER” he said and proceed to his work. Aish. Whatever, I only stalked the girl I like. “But, hyung……” I fold my hand and lean on the counter, and he looked at me, “what?” he asked and I smirked, “Do you mind if I stalk Sunhee noona?” I smirked and his reaction was priceless “YAH! YO-“

“What’s going on here?” Ara appeared and we quickly continue with our work, “Nothing” hyung replied while I continue cutting the ingredients needed. “No slacking off on first day of work okay Sehun-ssi” Ara said and I chuckled, “Yes madam”

 

Ara’s POV

It’s 6.25pm now and there are only 3 customers left so I sat at somewhere near the window so that I can look outside. I’m soooooo tired already. There are so many customers today although it is not weekend. “Tired?” someone said and placed a cup of milk in front of me and sat beside me. Sehun. “Yeah, the amount of customers today is unbelievable” I replied and sip the milk. Yum. “Most of them are males though” he said and played with his orange juice’s straw. “Yeah, I noticed. Most males loved coffee, just like Yeol oppa. I don’t understand why they enjoy the bitter taste” I said and he scowled, “More like they are interested with you” he mumbled and I looked at him, “What did you say? I can’t hear you” I asked and he shook his head, “Nothing”

I saw his bandaged finger and took his hand, “You cut yourself?” I asked and he nodded, “Yeah, accidentally. No big deal” he said, “Have you disinfect it?” I asked and I shook his head, “Just a small cut. There’s no need for that. It will heal in no ti-”

“Chanyeol oppa!” I called, “Can you get me our first aid kit??” I shouted, “Yeah!” he shouted back and placed the first aid kit on the table not long after, “Are you hurt somewhere?” Yeol oppa asked and I shook my head, “Sehun cut his finger” I said and he grinned, “Owh, okay~~” he say and left us. Weirdo.

“Can I have your hand” I said to Sehun and he grinned, “Are you proposing to me now?” he said and I slapped his arm. “Not funny” I said and took his hand. I was treating his hand carefully until I felt his stare on me. “Stop staring” I said and he chuckled, “Why?” he asked and I looked at him, “No reason” I said and took the band aid to cover his wound. “But I was just admiring your pretty face” he said and I scoffed. Guys with their sweet phrases. “What ever Hunnie~” I said and close the first aid kit.

“Hunnie?” he grinned at me and I mentally slap myself. How can I let that slipped. “Huh?” I pretended and he leaned closer, “What did you just call me?” he asked, “Sehun” I said and he trap me between his arms closing the gap between us while I nervously leaned to the wall.

 What is he trying to do?!

“But I heard something else,” he smirked. Curse him with his good looks. “Call me that again” he said and I can feel his breath on my face. “S-Se-hun” I said and he chuckled, “No, I want you to call me Hunnie again” he whispered and I felt my heart going to explode. His face is too close for god sake! “No!” I said, “Tsk, wrong answer” he said and I mentally curse him. Is this a Q&A session now?! “Come on. Call me Hunnie again and I’ll let you go” he said and I glared at him. “No. Let me go before I kick your ” I said and he smirked again. “No way” he said and I rolled my eyes. “You asked for it” I said and kicked his shin under the table.

“ouch!!!!!” he screamed and back off, “That hurts!” he scolded and I smirked, “I warned you, now. Please excuse me” I climb onto the chair and step on his thigh before jumping down from the chair. “OUCH!” He screamed again and I grinned at him “Why did you step on my thigh?!” he shouted and I smirked “You’re blocking my way out, HUNNIE~” I said and left to the kitchen.