The guy

My Sehun Oppa

Ara’s POV

“Kamsahamnida ajumma” I thanked the cashier as I paid for my groceries. I looked at my watch and it is already 8.13 pm night. Ughh, this is so heavy. I was on my way walking back to my apartment nearby when I heard some sound at the nearby park. Out of curiosity, I went to the direction of the noise and ended up at 1 meter away from a rubbish bin with a guy beside it.

“What the hell……..” I muttered and looked at the guy. He looked quite young, probably same age as me, and he was eating food from the rubbish bin. “Is he a beggar? Doesn’t look like one though” I mumbled. He saw me and showed me his smile.

Aww so cuteeeeeee.

“Annyeong noona!” he greeted and I was stunned. Is he talking to me? “A-Annyeong” I waved. He looks harmless so I decided to go near him and sat beside him, “What are you doing here?” I asked and he looked at me, “I’m hungry so I was searching for food” he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. “You eat food from here?” I asked and pointed at the rubbish bin. He nodded and I looked at him, “why don’t you go buy some food or go home eat?” he stopped eating and look at me.

“Dad hit me so I ran away from home” he said while pointing to the bruise at the corner of his mouth. “And I got no money so I ate things from here” he said and pointed to the rubbish bin. Abused huh? I pitied him and took out my strawberry milk, “here, drink it” I handed him the strawberry milk and he gladly accept it, “Thank you noona!!!”

“Why are you calling me noona? I think we’re of the same age though. How many days you’ve been here?” I asked again.

“Three? I think. Cause you looked older than me” he answered and continue eating. Sympathy rushed through me and I held his hand. “Hey, stop eating this, I feed you something nice” I said and he stopped eating. “Really?!” he asked and I saw his eyes sparkling. I chuckled and nodded. “Yes, come. Follow me” I said and stood up. I continue walking to my apartment and he followed. He walked beside me and I noticed he is quite tall. “Where are we going?” he asked. “My house” I said and he suddenly stopped. “You’re bringing me to your house?!” he asked

“Yeah.” I answered and continue walking, “But you don’t know me!” he protested and ran beside me “How can you bring a stranger to your house!” he scolded and I chuckled. “You don’t seem like a bad guy to me. No worries, you can’t hurt me, I’m strong” I smiled. Yeah, 21 years of judo and taekwondo make me strong enough to beat a guy up.

“Whatever. Don’t blame me if anything happens noona” he said and we continue walking until we reached my house. Call me crazy but I can’t stand looking at an abused person eat rubbish. Blame my soft heart.

"Here. Come in."

“Woahh, noona, your house is nice. Its different inside out” he said and went in.

"Yeah, I redesigned the interior"

“Sit down, I’ll cook something for you” I said and went to the kitchen.

“RAMYEON WILL DO!!” he shouted and I chuckled.

I prepared some shrimps, vegetable, chicken s and eggs to be cooked together with the ramyeon he requested.

“Hey! Done!” I shouted and I heard him walking to the dining room.

“Sit down and eat” I said as I placed two bowls of ramyeon and 2 cups of water on the dining table.

“He sat in front of me and smelled his noodle “Wah, noona! Thanks!!!!” he said and start eating. I smiled and start eating mine too. “So, what is your name? How old are you?” I started the conversation.

“Oh Sehun. 22.” He answered and I choked on my noodle. I quickly grab the water and drink it.

 

“Noona! Are you okay?!” he looked at me. I calm myself and glared at him, “Yah! Stop calling me noona! I’m only 21!!!” I scolded and he laughed, “Really? Hhahahaha” I glared at him and continue eating, “So what is your name?” he asked and I looked at him, “Anna Lee. Just call me Ara” I said and he looked at me confused, “I’m mixed, half Korean half Canadian” I said and he nodded, “No wonder you are so pretty. You have hazel eyes. I thought you were wearing contact lens.” he said and I rolled my eyes, “You just said I looked old just now” he laughed and we continue eating.

I washed the plates after eating and he cleaned the table. We sat at the living room in silence until he decided to speak. “Thank you for the dinner, I shall leave now” he said and I looked at him.

“Leave? Where are you going to stay then?” I asked and he shrugged, “Maybe at the park”

I furrowed my eyebrows. Park?

Hope I won’t regret this.

“You can just stay here. I’m alone. So you don’t have to worry about my parents” I said and he looked shocked. “Are you freaking serious right now?” he asked and I just nodded, “Yeah, I am”

“You freaking asked a guy you barely know to stay in the same house with you?!!” he stated, “what the hell is wrong with you?!”

“You can leave if you don’t want to” I shrugged and waited for his response.

“F-fine. Okay then” he hesitated

“You can just sleep at the guest room. I always cleaned it so it is not dirty, I’ll bring my brother’s clothes later for you to change.” I said and he smiled.

He ran towards me and hugged me “Thank you Ara-ah!” he said and I smiled.

“Yeah, so please let me off before I change my mind, Sehun-ssi” I said and he quickly release me.

“Oppa” he said and I looked at him, “Call me Sehun oppa” he repeated.

“Never”