Fake "Date"

My Sehun Oppa

Ara’s POV

I brought him to the guess room and let him in. “This room will be your room. As you can see there is a double size bed here, a table and 2 wardrobes. The wardrobe on the left was locked so do not waste your effort trying to open it and the clothes you will be wearing is in the right wardrobe. Wear anything you like. There is a bathroom attached so you can use that. Oh right, wait for me, I’ll bring your necessities. My room is right opposite of yours, so you can look around this room first. Please wait for a while” I explained and he just nodded.

I quickly went into my room to get a new toothpaste, toothbrush, cup, towel and shampoo and went back to his room. “Here” I handed him the things

“Hey, you know… I checked the wardrobe just now, the clothes fit but not the inners..” he said and I stood there looking at him. This is awkward.

“Oh.. Erm, wear yours tonight and we’ll go shopping tomorrow?” I suggested and he scratched his head “I got no money for that” he stated and I facepalmed. Yeah right.

“It’s okay. I’ll pay for it. You don’t have to worry about anything. Feel free to eat anything you want in the kitchen. Oh, you can use the desktop in this room and the television downstairs too.” I said and he nodded.

“So I can stay here as long as I want?” he asked again and I smiled, “Yeah, sure. It would be better if you make up with your dad and go home though. But if you have no place to go you might stay here. Don’t worry, everything is free here” I said and he smiled, “Thanks Ara. Don’t worry. I’ll pay for everything once my mom passed my card to me next week” he said and I just nodded.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then. We’ll go out at 10 in the morning okay? Night” I said and went to my room.

I lay on my bed after done washing. I’m so tired. I suddenly thought of Sehun. I think I’ve seen him somewhere but I couldn’t remember.

“Well, maybe he stay in this neighbourhood and I saw him somewhere” I mumbled.

“You’re crazy Ara, how can you bring a random guy home and let him stay? Wait until your parents know” I said and sighed. I couldn’t just let him sleep at the park right? And he looked like a decent guy though. Whatever.

I set my alarm at 9 am and closed the light.

Time to sleep.


“Ara, wake up” someone called my name

“Shut up and let me sleep” I mumbled and turn around.

“Ara wake up!” someone shook my arm, and I groaned. “I said let me sleep!!” I sat up and glared at Oh Sehun. He looked stunned. I sighed and hug my pillow, “What?!” I asked and he jumped a little.

“I-I cooked b-breakfast f-for us” he stuttered, “What time is it now?” I asked

“8.30 am” he answered and I sighed, “I’ve got another 30 minutes to sleep you know” I complained, “Get out, I’ll be down in 30 minutes” I said and he quickly ran out from my room. I laughed at his reaction. He must have thought I’m a very nice girl with no temper which is so wrong.

I quickly took my bath and prepared myself. I quickly went down and I saw Sehun waiting for me in the dining room. I took the seat opposite of him.

“Morning” I greeted and smiled.

“M-morning” he stuttered again

“Is this pasta?” I asked and he nodded.

“Are you shocked?” I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows, “What?” he asked

“I mean, are you shocked because I shout at you just now?” I rephrase my question and look at him

“”Y-Yeah” he answered and I chuckled at his response.

“There are a few things I need to remind you. First, never enter my room without my permission although the door is not locked. The knob is broken. Second, no smoking in my house. Third, do not dirty the house. Fourth, no bringing girls back. Fifth, my mood swing is horrible so bear with it. If you feel burdened then you may leave the house anytime.” I said and he nodded. “No problem” he said and we continue eating.

“Don’t you have to go work today?” he suddenly asked

I furrowed my eyebrows “How do you know that I worked?” I asked and he choked. I quickly passed him water and he drank it in one shot.

“W-well, you don’t have any books in the living room?” he said and I look at him, “So?”

“With your age you should be in a college now so I think there must be books anywhere but I see none” he explained and I nodded.

“Yeah, I don’t study. In fact I hate it. I own a coffee house.” I said and he looked at me amazed, “Really? You own a coffee house? I thought you work as a part timer or what. You must be rich then” he commented and I just shrugged, “Maybe.”

I don’t think I need to reveal my background to him yet.

“How about you? Do you study or work?” I asked

“I hate studying too. I’m working with my parents but for now no I guess” he replied, “Owh, your parents owns company?” I asked and he just nodded without elaborating more. I guess he doesn’t want to share his background too.

“So, tell me more about yourself” I asked and he looked at me, “I’m finished! Let’s go!” he suddenly stood up and went to wash his plate. Weirdo.

I went up to my room to pack my stuff and changed into a casual outfit. I went down and saw him playing with his phone, “You have a phone?” I asked and he quickly turn around and look at me, “Of course I have one, we are in the 21st century for god sake” he rolled his eyes.

“Well I thought you got nothing on you since you ran away from home” I shrugged. “Let’s go. We’re taking the bus” I said and we walked out from the house. “Hey, where’s your car?” he asked and I looked at him, “How do you know that I have a car?”

He stopped for a while and look at me while scratching his head, “W-well, you know, you own a coffee house so I guess you should have a car too?” he said unsure and I kept staring at him, “Really?” I asked and he nodded, “Yeah”

“Well, I do have one, but something broke so it’s getting fixed now” I said and continue walking. We stayed silent at the bus stop until our bus came. “Oh my god how I wish I have a car now” I said while looking at the crowded bus. I enter the bus followed by Sehun. “So crowded” I mumbled and stood there. Unfortunately, I’m surrounded by males. I shifted around trying to avoid any skin contact since the bus is quite fast and I’m not stable. I almost fell when the bus pass a road bump until someone hugged me by my waist. I looked up and saw Sehun smiling at me, “Stand properly” he said and I glared at him, “Let me off, try standing in a crowd of girls yourself” I whispered and he chuckled, “Come here” he said and suddenly pulled me to a little space in front of him, “Stand here okay, hold me if you feel unstable” he said and move closer to me blocking me from other passengers. I kept staring at his chest. His shoulder is really broad.

The bus passed another bump and Sehun was pushed towards me “Umpft” my face was on his chest right now. He quickly moved a little and I touch my nose “Ouch…” I said and I heard him chuckle again “Sorry” he said and I nodded. He didn’t do that on purpose.

“Let’s go, we’re here” He said and held my hand pulling me out from the bus. We walked hand in hand with me behind him all the way to the entrance until I stopped him, “Erm, Sehun-ssi” I called and he stopped, “Can you please release my hand??” I said and pull our intertwined hands up, “Owh! I’m sorry!” he said and quickly released my hand. “It’s okay, let’s go!” I chuckled and walk beside him, we visited several shops to buy his inner, well, of course he choose it and I just pay.

“Done! It’s enough Ara-ah. Thanks!!” he said and I nodded, “So what are we going to do now?” I asked and he smiled, “Let’s walk around the mall together, you don’t have to work today right?” he said and I just nod, yeah, I’m the boss so I can choose when to work.

We wandered around the mall until I saw a shop that is selling cute things, “Let’s go there!” I said excitedly and dragged him into the shop. “Woah this is so cute!!” I looked around and there is a lot of animal plushies, animal hats and even costumes.

“Omo look at the puppy it’s so fluffy!!!” I said and unconsciously drag Sehun with me. I held the puppy and hugged it tightly. “This is so cuteee!!” I squeled.

“Sehun look at this!!!” I said and show him the plushie in my embrace, “So fluffy!!” I said and he laughed lightly, “Hey, try wearing thing.” He said and grabbed a bear hat and placed it on my head, “Aigoo you looked so cute!” he said and pinched my cheeks. “I know I am” I grinned, “You try this!” I added and took another hat and wear it for him, “You looked cute too!” I said and giggled.

 We ended up playing with most of the things until the worker started to glare at us, specifically, at me. “Miss, are you planning to buy anything?” she asked and I looked at her, “Erm, I think no. I was just looking around” I replied and she continue glaring at me. Gulp. My fault.

“Jagiya are you done?” an arm suddenly wrapped around my shoulder and the worker looked stunned. “I’m sorry she’s too engrossed with cute stuff” Sehun said and smiled to the lady. “Oh, i-its okay S-Sir” she stuttered. What the hell.

“Let’s go jagiya. Thank you very much pretty lady” he said and pull me out of the shop.

“Yah, is that how you use your handsome face?” I said and pinch his waist, “Ouch! Hey, have some respect! I’m older than you! I saved you just now okay” he said and I laughed. “Yeah whatever, let’s go get some drinks” I said and pull his arm down “No skinship Sir” I said and he made a face at me.

“Bubble tea!!!!!” he suddenly drag me and ran into a bubble tea shop, I saw his eyes are sparkling while looking at the menu, “One chocolate bubble tea please!” he ordered and look at me, “What do you want???” he grinned and I was attracted by his smile, “Erm, taro bubble tea” I said and the waiter nodded, I paid for our drinks and two cakes and we sat at the corner table of the shop.

He was grinning happily while sipping his bubble tea, “You love bubble tea that much?” I chuckled, “Yeah, I can’t live without bubble tea!” he grinned and I kept staring at him. “Stop staring I know I’m good looking” he said and I smiled, “Yeah you are”

“Woah, are you always this honest?” he said and I shrugged, “Maybe” I said “You’re very pretty too” he said and I grinned, “I know” I replied and both of us laughed.

“We are like a couple on date today” I said and he smiled, “Then we should go on more dates. This is fun” he said and I rolled my eyes, “In your dream” I said and he laughed.

“Hey, I’ll visit my café for a while later. A worker messaged me saying that she is feeling unwell so I have to go and check whether the café needs help or not.  Do you wanna go together or you go back to the house first?” I asked and he looked at me for a while before replying “How many workers do you have today?” he asked

“There is four female worker today, another male one is on leave today” I replied and he nodded.

“I’ll go with you”

We quickly finish our cake and drinks and grab a taxi to my coffee house, I rather pay more than being cramped in the bus again.

We reached my café and I went in followed by him. I entered the café and saw quite a number of customers inside. I brought him inside my office and asked him to stay inside. “I’ll go to the kitchen” I said and he nodded, “Take your time” he smiled

I went into the kitchen and saw a tall guy inside wearing our uniform, “Chanyeol?” I called and the guy turned, “Oh, Ara –ah!” he smiled, “I thought you were on leave today?” I asked and walked to him, “oh, Miyoung called me just now asking whether I could replace her or not so I came right away” he said and I nodded

“Ara-ah” I heard Sehun’s voice and I turn around

“…Se..hun??” Chanyeol said and I looked at him,

“C-Chanyeol h-hyung…”

 


Another update! 

zangsia1, for your question.. well his father is not abusive but he do get the bruise from his father.. I'll reveal why in the next chapter soon :D

Enjoy reading! Feel free to comment if it is too boring or anything else! :D